Last reply 2 weeks ago
It might make you famous…..

Hi all….
The power’s that be here, have given their backing to this, if we/I can get enough momentum behind it.
So how do you fancy posing for a calendar girls..esk type affair?
But I must be portrayed in winter, it’s a ready made excuse!
So who’s gonna be up for it?

@grandma and @watsoncraig deserve a mention as it was inspired by them in a roundabout way.
Keep smiling!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

vixen
2 weeks ago

Hello @highlander. Something similar came up last year; somebody was distraught at having to throw out their high heels and I said that a bunch of us should sit on a high bench and hang our legs off and pose with high heels/boots. MS or not. Actually, I’d pay to see @stumbler in high heels…… πŸ™‚

stumbler
2 weeks ago

@vixen , you aren’t asking me to reprise the Frank N. Furter role, are you?

watsoncraig
2 weeks ago

You know I am up for it and there must be 11 more or it’s a year of me!

vixen
2 weeks ago

Can’t be all boys, I’d give it a go…..

highlander
2 weeks ago

@vixen
Non gender specific, male or female all welcome think that covers everything…..
Must have MS sticks and all else optional!
Keep smiling

grandma
2 weeks ago

I’m up for it, but does having a mastectomy been I can only give half the support you’re looking for?πŸ€—πŸ˜

highlander
2 weeks ago

Well I’ve got 2.5 where most blokes have to grow a pair! Honest!
So we could give each other support.
πŸ˜‚

vixen
2 weeks ago

Hmm, well, by good fortune I don’t have a stick so far. But you guys wouldn’t cut me out of our family now would you?

lightning87
2 weeks ago

I’d do it πŸ˜‚

highlander
2 weeks ago

@vixen
Get Two for the price of one, you can be our runner as well as a super model.
Sweet!
Well that comes to 5 months so who’s up for the rest @doubleo7hud where are you?

highlander
2 weeks ago

@lighting87
Blinding!! Halfway now!

vixen
2 weeks ago

@stumbler, where you hiding? Come on out now……..

highlander
2 weeks ago

@lightning evenπŸ˜ƒ

stumbler
2 weeks ago

So, I’ve got to get my stick out……………. πŸ˜• :mrgreen:

doubleo7hud
2 weeks ago

Could of picked a warmer month ffs it’s about to snow, mighty oaks like a bloody mature sapling πŸ˜‚ will have to clear it with Mrs dubs first, we going full monty?

highlander
2 weeks ago

@doubleo7hud
You’ve just reminded me again….
I forgot about getting permission oops!
All in the best possible taste!

mermaidia11
2 weeks ago

Good idea @highlander !!!

..so fur coat and no knickers eh giris?!

I was Miss Stockport 1994 don’cha know
….so a bit old n ropey now lol- (and feel about as appealing as a bowl of cat vom atm)

But the camera does lie

…So I’d be up for it …bagsy Miss April πŸ™‚

vickim654
2 weeks ago

I’d lend a helping hand. And I’ve Permission for all of my photos anyway so that wouldn’t be an issue 😊

chezy17
2 weeks ago

What convo did I just walk into lol! Xx

highlander
2 weeks ago

Hi @chezy17
Places are running down, would you be willing? You don’t have to if you don’t want to, we won’t take offense, just buy it when it gets released, if it happens.
It will make more people aware that we exit. And it might help pay the electricity bills for Shift MS!
It’ll be interesting and a laugh to say the least!
Keep smiling!

drummondbass
2 weeks ago

Not really one for photos but would happily purchase if it’s for raising money πŸ™‚

grandma
2 weeks ago

We’re nearly done, come on @dominics, @meerfield what do you say?

grandma
2 weeks ago

Can I hide behind @vickim654‘s body and present its mine? Only joking, we are what we are and you either take us as you find us…. As we say in Stoke, either pee or get off the pot😍

dominics
2 weeks ago

Unusually, the cat has my tongue πŸ˜‰

I am working on my beach body (ha bloody ha) at the moment.

To be clear; a calendar shoot for MS? Various stages of undress/exposure? If so then when and where?

Managing to evade too much crimbo guff and family by going to Norway for 2nd half of December.

On that note, off to the gym. Smell u later, Doods!

grandma
2 weeks ago

11 down, 1 to go, come on misers, we already know we’re incredibly brave putting up with what we so, this is a minor glitch on life’s journey and should be a laugh at the same time. By the way @highlander, there should be an expert somewhere on this site to take the pics?πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜

grandma
2 weeks ago

@clairabella you’re a sound northern lass, any chance of you evening up the numbers?πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜

clairabella
2 weeks ago

Sorry for the delay grandma!!
I’m mega busy today and not even read this message properly but will do tomorrow.
I know it’s something to do with boobs, I can do boobs!! 😘

grandma
2 weeks ago

@clairabella no need for an explanation. Please read the rest of this PST, Highlander is trying to get enough together for an calendar girl type of calendar for those of us with ms. I only have 1 boob left after a mastectomy but he reckons he has enough to spare! We’re on 11, only need 1 more, I thought it would be nice if we evened things up a little bit by having 6 of each sex, and as another Northern Lass (I’m from Stoke) I thought you would be up for it, I’m 62 but age doesn’t come into it. Have a good read and get back to us.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€žπŸ˜

chezy17
2 weeks ago

Hi. @highlander Ermmmm it’s not something I could do, I know it’s for charity but I wouldn’t feel comfortable but I will purchase one to show my support. Ask me to jump outta a plane, I could do, or conquer my fear of heights…I’m on it πŸ’ͺ…but get my wobbly bits out not so much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Always smiling, life is too short not to! 😊

watsoncraig
2 weeks ago

@chezy17 don’t be concerned, a purchase would be help enough

grandma
2 weeks ago

@mermaidia11 .I was going to go for April cos it’s my birthday, fight you for itπŸ₯Š

grandma
2 weeks ago

@peterfrancis we’ve got 11 just need 1 more, how do you feel about withholding the honour if Staffs/Cheshire?

grandma
2 weeks ago

@sesalize just checking old posts, apparently your hobby is photography need I say more?🀞😍

sensalize
2 weeks ago

Haha, I do love a bit of photography @grandma πŸ˜ƒ I think I’d be up for it 😊

sensalize
2 weeks ago

Where and when would we be doing this?

grandma
2 weeks ago

So all we need is the OK from @highlander and we seem good to go. Well wait for his reply, make sure we’re all on PM and we’re good to goπŸ₯‚πŸ˜œπŸ€‘

chezy17
2 weeks ago

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

peterfrancis
2 weeks ago

@grandma

Nah, not for me thanks… Upholding the honor of Cheshire?, that word is an insult around these parts, lol.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.