Anonymous 18/02/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Is it me?

is it just me or was it a universally really crappy night last night? I certainly had a bad one, but looking at other posts from last night was the universe seriuosly on one?

I’d had a great couple of days moving myself on & felt proud at my accomplishments, then about 10pm BAM! stuff (& nothing to do my MS) just went into a total meltdown.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

naomih
1 year ago

I drank a bottle of wine and passed out at 9p. because I didn’t feel like attending my pity party! 🍷

Anonymous
1 year ago

pity party?? sounds like a fun time, don’t blame you
I had well over a gallon of beer & still couldn’t pass out

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

I had my first soppy bollocks day yesterday after a letter from me neuro detailing the size of a lesion I saw it on my MRI anyway but was too busy at the time worrying about the fart I left next door and if It followed me into the room for it ta compute 😂 got me canister round it last night tho just cemented the fact I’m going for lem to kick the sh1t out of those naughty white blood cells.

Ooooo beer sounds like a plan now tho after watching the mighty HTFC hold Man City to a draw

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Think football and testosterone has helped today after all the flowers and girly stuff on Valentine’s Day manly UG Ug Ug *beats chest*

sunrise82
1 year ago

Hi @tog1 yeah I agree. I’m currently 3 months in suffering from the stupidly named MS Hug 24/7. I have to say last night my tightness around my ribs was really bad more than normal. Does anyone know if it was a full moon last night? Hope you feel better today.

Anonymous
1 year ago

Nope it wasn’t a full moon 🙂 there’s a solar eclipse next week though

naomih
1 year ago

Do solar eclipses make People feel happy and joyful??

Anonymous
1 year ago

Bleedin’ hope so 🙂

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.