Last reply 6 years ago
is it just me?

from everything i have learned about ms heat seems to be a bad thing but i find that when i get to cool i have spasms and movement becomes less controled but when i am warm i feel great.my mates moan & open the windows when i’m driving because i’m quite happy with heaters on full

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

Mawson
6 years ago

No, not just you. I’m always cold, so have heating on. Too hot or too cold knocks me for six.

Kahnee
6 years ago

I’m actually considering moving to California – been there twice in the past year and on both occasions was a lot better physically than I am over here.
Cold does me in

mattymohawk
6 years ago

when i get cold it seems to register as pain in my body.i’ve always got my hat on even indoors.takes ages to get warm but go cold in a couple of minits.there seems to be no rules with ms & its very different for everyone.moving to california sounds like a good idea 🙂

mattymohawk
6 years ago

from what i’ve learned ms is very rare in people that live close to the equater so the sun & warmth must be doing something good

paul2011
6 years ago

lots of people with MS are heat intolerant because heat slows down nerve signals in already damaged parts of the brain/spinal cord so it brings on symptoms or makes existing symptoms worse. i’m totally useless in the spring and summer in mild or humid weather and prefer the cooler winter months.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.