ms-man 07/01/18
Last reply 3 months ago
Is it Dangerous? πŸ’©

If u fart and its got lumps in it, is it dangerous? Should I phone for an ambulance? Should I ask a MS nurse or doctor for a second opinion? Im sure some of you might have the answer on here so thanks for your knowledge.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

GP first

Bosicodal clear that out, its nice

bisocodal

ms-man
3 months ago

No , thats not what I meant..BUT.. thanks anyway pmsl

seanachai
3 months ago

When you say lumps, what shape are they? if they happen to be diamond shaped, things might be looking up….

ms-man
3 months ago

diamond shapes?, I think ur taking the piss out of me, looks like this post has back fired…

mermaidia11
3 months ago

And therein lies the joke!
I knew u were jokin mukka! Everyone else will clock, glad u can see the funny side, even if it is black!
Keep up with the funnies – laughter is the best medicine

ms-man
3 months ago

Its a πŸ‘ peach isnt’ it @ Mermaida11, it’s nearly as comical as some of the other posts iv seen on here πŸ’© πŸ‘πŸ’©

kelics
3 months ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ms-man
3 months ago

I am really sorry about this post, I just really needed a laugh pmsl 😁 πŸ˜‚ 🀣

petlamb
3 months ago

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 🀣 🀣

seanachai
3 months ago

Made me laugh

doubleo7hud
3 months ago

Try not to fart sounds fecking messy πŸ˜‚ nowt worse than a lump o shite stuck In the shoes cocker.

doubleo7hud
3 months ago

Ps a handy tip iv not tried it mesen (exit only) but iv heard that if thee were to whack a cork up the bomb door it’ll ease it a bit.

ms-man
3 months ago

@doubleo7hud I tried ur tip but didnt work as I still managed to πŸ’© fart out my spinal cord pmsl 😁 πŸ˜‚ 🀣

doubleo7hud
3 months ago

THats good u can get a new one made without lesions (3D printed spinal cord) I think we’re onto summat ere matey. Maybe laxative and a intense bout of devils gravy with the shitting aht of thee spine and the making of a new one and inserting it up the thasshoyal is the answer to curing msdebators.

doubleo7hud
3 months ago

Msdebators ™ (c) forgot to add them to that πŸ™‚

ms-man
3 months ago

@doubleo7hud Last night I had to call for an ambulance because I found a hole in my bum and I dont know how it got there pmsl 😁 πŸ˜‚ 🀣

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.