Over the past couple of months I’ve really noticed how irascible I’ve become. It’s not been an easy year to 18 months for us.
– We’ve sold our house twice – original sale collapsed
– Bought a new house which had to go through probate
– Renovated the house once probate was granted lots of evenings and weekends lost to that
– Lived with the outlaws for six months with our two children while waiting for probate to be granted
– I’ve changed jobs into a new more challenging role
– And it’s been a good nine months since I last had some real relaxing time off work
I think it’s all just caught up on me and though the stress has ebbed away my irritability hasn’t yet. Also forgetting things a lot more recently and struggling to concentrate. Anyone else suffer from this? Do I just need a break from it all? Got some time off for Easter so I’m hoping that will help me get sorted.
Just feels better sharing – I don’t really have a support network to talk to about my MS stuff. Thanks for reading 🙂
Browse categories and add by clicking on them
You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.