Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

highlander
1 month ago

Hi @stumbler Well thanks for the info, I’ve just spent a small fortune and now I’ve found out the NHS supply well it’s just my luck!
But I’m still smiling!
Cheers

guinness
1 month ago

@stumbler now your going to tell me you also did this to O level along with Latin !

stumbler
1 month ago

@guinness , well I was no good with the written exam, but the oral was another story! 😳

highlander
1 month ago

@guinness
I heard he got an honours degree in advanced cunnilinggus.
The BBC had a song all about it.

guinness
1 month ago

@stumbler how did I know that was going to be your reply

guinness
1 month ago

@highlander nothing suprises me about stumbler,if you hum it he may sing it

stumbler
1 month ago

@guinness , and now you think my name’s Shazam!

My heritage is the east end of London and us cockneys have always had a silver tongue………….. πŸ˜‰

criswell
1 month ago

Gotta keep those lovin’ good vibrations a-happenin’

grandma
1 month ago

Just listened to the Good Vibrations video, memories (I’m 62 so it’s my era) and found Susan Boyle on the same video wowing the judges with I dreamed a dream, Wednesday afternoons don’t get much better than that. Thanks criswell😍

guinness
1 month ago

@stumbler oh my god your a pie licker and mash man

stumbler
1 month ago

@guinness , no, not me. Tried it once and didn’t like it. And, I don’t do jellied eels or cockles and whelks!……….. πŸ˜•

guinness
1 month ago

@stumbler my best mate is a cockney and is the salt of the earth, jellied eels,shell fish he can eat by the lb turns my stomach just thinking about it to make matters worse he is a spurs fan,

stumbler
1 month ago

@guinness , a Spurs fan! They’re not from the east end, they must be from North London!
Β 
But, we are straight talkers, which might account for my stuttering career! πŸ˜•

guinness
1 month ago

@stumbler He went trophy hunting so turned his back on the Hammers and the Lions

stumbler
1 month ago

@guinness , true eastenders aren’t that shallow! Ha Ha! πŸ˜‰

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.