Last reply 1 year ago
Infusion Day

Hey All

I have my Tysabri infusion tomorrow. I was just wondering what everyone else does while having their infusion? At the start I had loads of people wanting to come along and loads of friends messaging me so the day would be quick but 10 months in people have lost interest lol So how can I pass the time! I usually try and talk to the others there but some are not that friendly and some are really worried about what’s happening- it’s not just MS patients there.

Any – suggestions appreciated?

Thanks
Avril

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

ashory
1 year ago

Read a book.
Take some puzzles.
Sleep.
Knit/Crochet.
Meditate.
Netflix on a Tablet.
Facebook Games – Candy Crush Etc.
Homework if you are in school.
Pinterest.
Annoy Friends Via Text.
Go down the YouTube Rabbit Hole.

My understanding is that Tysabri infusions take an hour or two? You’ll be in and out before you know it. 🙂

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Take up knitting or that mindful wax crayon jobby, iPad or laptop, music playing device, magazines there’s all sorts thee can take to pass time 😉

mogace
1 year ago

I used to read or play on my iPad, but if there are any chatty people about it can be fascinating listening to other people. I treated it like a day out meeting people, some are great and interesting and some are not and some don’t want to chat which is fine too.
Good luck
Mick

Anonymous
1 year ago

Thanks for the suggestions – I am just not good at staying still! Lol I have to get my bloods done first and wait for the results before they start the treatment so recently I have been there the best part of the day – there always seems to be issues with my bloods so lots of drama lol

Anonymous
1 year ago

Thanks @mogace – yes I am the strange chatty person there! Lol most are not up for a chat but last time I met an interesting woman who hap lupus who was waiting on the LP, we had shall we say a good laugh lol 😂

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.