Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

mattymohawk
7 years ago

When is the run? I’m rubbish on the net so i’ll get me mom to sort out sponsering you.hope your training goes well 🙂

thankyou! it’s on 11 dec:)!

Iain
6 years ago

Good going Aqsa, you going to be in a Santa suit then?! 🙂 Yea I will pop some money in for this also.

I am running the New York Marathon in a couple of weeks, so if you want any advice / tips / help with your training, feel free to drop us a message. I know this whole running with ms thing is pretty tricky!!

Good luck

wow thts great!! i havent really done any running since i was diagnosed so a bit worried!!:)

Iain
6 years ago

I’m sure you will be fine, it’ll be just like riding a bike, you never forget (it just maybe a bike with a bent front wheel at times!!). I’m not sure about your ms, but for me it affects my left leg, so I have to concentrate on lifting it and placing it back down flat. Maybe when it is light just go out for a walk with the mindset that you might do a few small jogs. That way it might not seem as intimidating as saying “i’m going out for a run”!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.