Last reply 21 hours ago
I'm actually doing it!

Hi all! I haven’t posted in a while. I’m a single mom and I need to work again. My cognition issues make this very difficult. I’ve decided to train to become a travel agent. I was/am really worried if I could even get though the training, but I’m almost done…I’ve made it! It’s not easy, but I can do it on my time from my house. I’m starting to believe I can actually do it! I’ve been back on Tysabri for a month and a half and I know that is helping tremendously. I was feeling pretty helpless and hopeless, so I hope this works out. Have a safe holiday weekend!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

stumbler
3 days ago

Onwards and upwards, @marajade . πŸ™‚

grandma
3 days ago

@marajade hope all goes well, go for it girl. Just as an afterthought we’re in the uk, so no special weekend for us but hope all is safe and well for you and your familyπŸ₯‚

vixen
3 days ago

@marajade, this is great news, what an achievement! It’s great when posts like arrive, give updates, and best of luck! πŸ™‚

chezy17
3 days ago

Well done chick 😊! I, like yourself am doing it alone and have started a uni course 😊. Never too old to do something new right, us MS mum’s rock πŸ’ͺ!

Happy holidays to you 🍻!

@marajade Well done on your great achievement. I’m currently without work as I decided to leave my teaching job as the stress was making me very unwell. I am currently looking at new career options but am still unsure what I would like to do. Hopefully, like you, I will find my new calling!! @chezy17 good luck with your uni course too. You are both inspiring women!

chezy17
21 hours ago

@ strawberryblonde Thank you 😊, I’m actually working in a school as a TA at the moment and I’m wanting to become a teacher, I know it’s a stressful job but when you see children get that light bulb moment, as with my own children, it makes me beam 😊!

Life doesn’t just stop because you have MS, it wins if you do and I’m very stubborn so not likely πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Goodluck with what you decide to do in the future 😊. X

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.