Last reply 1 week ago
If you had to give your MS a name…..

What would you call it?
I thought about calling it Chlamydia, but someone else uses that.
So as I’m dyslexic I’ve called mine Bob ….you have to respect Bob he’s rather tightly strung and does what he likes, he likes a stress free world and has a habit of throwing his toys out the pram when Bob gets wound up.
So say hi to Bob .
What’s yours called?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

rogersouthall
1 week ago

highlander, I had a rabbit called Alan, a great name, a great rabbit, calling MS a name, well that is hard. I am thinking about what I have lost and then I think of what I have gained, a life change for the worse it could be said, who knows, perhaps Rodney, as like in Fools and Horses he hung onto a dream and listened to the romancing stories from his brother that things will improve, does that sound too much, no, Rodney will do !!!
http://www.wholesorts.com my monthly blog, read from the beginning then you tell me

mja84
1 week ago

@highlander XD Mine have names in my 1st language which is norwegian, but can be roughly translated into “bastard”, “##¤”!!!!F#¤#” and “dear”.

highlander
1 week ago

Bob says hi Rodney although it my be reviewed once I’ve read your blog.
Cheers

highlander
1 week ago

@mja84
Drittsekk that’s looks more menacing I like that.

rmdaniels
1 week ago

Ok, good question. I’m calling MS “Creeper”, for sneaking in & pouncing.

watsoncraig
1 week ago

Mines called Fagan cause like him it’s a thief

Mine is Harvey…after Harvey Dent.. Two Face in Batman.
I had an allergic reaction to Copaxone that sent me to the ER and they gave me a steroid shot in my arm…which put a huge and noticeable DENT in my arm… Harvey DENT.

mja84
1 week ago

@highlander ahahhah, yes!

peterfrancis
1 week ago

@highlander

Mine is called Diabolicae, Devilish in Latin.

vixen
1 week ago

I call mine Clouds. When I was first diagnosed, my neuro showed me the MRI of my brain, showing me lesions which ‘look like little clouds.’ On my daily basis, clouds are always floating around. Sometimes they let the sun through, and on others, they are dark, brooding and invasive.

rotherhamdave
1 week ago

Thrush. An Irritating c🤬🤬t

vixen
1 week ago

You and your northern potty mouth, @rotheramdave! 🙂 🙂

rotherhamdave
1 week ago

It raised a smile I guess

dominics
1 week ago

“Bob, that’s a funny name for a girl.”

All hail #Blackadder

highlander
1 week ago

@dominics
Woof woof!!

zulfihan
1 week ago

monster

rae87
1 week ago

I call mine satan. I start most days with the phrase “not today Satan” makes my husband laugh at least

highlander
1 week ago

@rae87
Wow that’s proper heavy girl!!
Bob is seriously bothersome but Satan is in another league ouch!
Just call it another name that you can chastise easily and put it back in its box!
Satan leads to Armageddon!
Bob’s just Bob irk some and bothersome little tike but still just Bob!

beckybarnes
1 week ago

Mine is called F*cker…..its been trying to blind me for 4 years and has succeeded in one eye….I’ll be damned if the ‘f*cker’ blinds the other!

sam10
1 week ago

It’s MY FRIEND for years.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.