Last reply 1 month ago
I stink

Recently I wake up stinking. Seem to be sweating excessively at night and wow the BO smell is horrendous, my jimjams and bed bed sheets will get washed out soon. it’s not the shining sun as it didn’t happen last year or when in warmer climes, it just happens. NO, Lynx is not the answer.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
1 month ago

@watsoncraig , have you recently changed any meds or supplements?

Otherwise, it’s MS, which interferes with the efficient running of the body’s thermostat.

grandma
1 month ago

@watsoncraig , no-one has invented ‘smellyvision’ yet so we don’t care! Good friends are good friends even if they whiff a bit🥊😜

watsoncraig
1 month ago

Recently came off CBD. Will keep a nose on it and see if it goes away

highlander
1 month ago

@watsoncraig
How about Old spice, Brut or better still High Karate!
Sorry couldn’t help myself…
Hope it resolves its self soon.

dominics
1 month ago

In my experience, there is a difference between the stale ‘soap dodger’ smell and fresh but aromatic. I imagine you have pretty good personal hygiene so that leaves the fresh and aromatic issue.

Usually, that comes from a change in diet, soap, meds, washing powder/liquid, essentially something other than you.

Probably one to ask the nurses as they have far more comparative data from different patients. V. hard to ascertain a cause other than methodically going through the changes.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.