Last reply 2 months ago
I need to say goodbye

I really didn’t want this to sound like I’m a big shot or something im not but I don’t think I can stay on this forum any longer I have had my Lemtrada and I’m recovering well but I can’t listen to negative stories etc I don’t react well to negativity and need to focus on me and the symptoms I have and not be pulled in to anyone’s stories or I’ll go stir crazy! I wish everyone well in their own journey!!! Lots of love to you all xxx

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
2 months ago

@wonderwomanmufc , we don’t judge each other on this forum.

It would be a shame if we did lose you, as we need members with good experiences to redress the balance, when horror stories are shared on the Forum.

At the end of the day, it is of course your decision. We shall still be here if you have a future need for support.

Best wishes for your future, whatever you decide.

vixen
2 months ago

Hello @wonderwomanmufc, congrats on your positive Lemtrada experience, success stories are a great necessary. Agreed, each to their own. Negativity and bias is all around us, news, people, all forms of social media, media, especially those linked with political agendas such as major news corporations and the worlds top social media platforms. The other side from my perspective is that for my sister and I, who both have MS, Shift has contributed massively to an enlightened quality of life that we simply wouldn’t have understood without this forum. For good or bad, that feeling that you’re not alone is priceless. As @stumbler says, there is no judgement here, and I’ve enjoyed the unfolding of the occasional ‘spat’ or disagreement on this forum! I do hope you dip in occasionally, if only to update on your progress. Wishing you all the best 🙂

lacemister
2 months ago

Hi I just wanted to say that your lemtrada updates and positive experience came at a time
When I chose lemtrada it was good to hear your daily updates so thank you so very much and all the very best xx

iris
2 months ago

hi wonderwoman guess you not feeling so much like that today and sorry to see that. really all info helps. i have secondary progressive with no meds, i,m here to learn [for the moment because i do take your point]. theres no guarentees in anyones life you know. i read your post about lemtrada and i had never heard of it. so thankyou, googled it and the info was good to bear in mind for the future should my case ever seem to warrent something.

you can walk away without deleting you know. sounds contrite perhaps but any info whenever you feel like divulging will surely be of use to someone. good luck for the moment anyway.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.