andrew_jackson 15/05/17
Last reply 1 year ago
i hope im not wasting peoples time

hi i have clinical depression and was told i prob have nerve damage based on that but the doc did not really give it much attention at all. i get so much pain in my face and head a numbness and a tingle and muscle tighness in my face head and left eye i also get a lot of pain from it including split vision with my left eye looking down when my right eye is looking forwards. i get a tenseness in my head and face that feels like it is being pulled apart it changes drasticlly based on how much i sleep could this be ms

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 year ago

Hi @andrew_jackson and welcome.

Unfortunately, we’re not medically trained so we can’t really help with your diagnosis. What we do know is that MS symptoms are also present in various other conditions, which is why it is complicated to get a diagnosis of any neurological condition.

Have you seen a neurologist about this?

andrew_jackson
1 year ago

no i get very little help my gp just say it may be some kind of nerve damage but do nothing about it

stumbler
1 year ago

@andrew_jackson , you need to ask for a Neurology referral to investigate the “nerve damage”. You may need to be assertive in your request, but always be polite.

If that fails, you’ll need to seek a second opinion from another Doctor, either in your Practice, or elsewhere.

andrew_jackson
1 year ago

thx ill try

feeblefee
1 year ago

Hey @andrew_jackson
First off I feel Ur struggle I went back and forth to my GP complaining of very similar symptoms to yours. I finally got referred to a neuro who diagnosed me with ms & trigeminal neuralgia. The TN is caused by my ms in my case, please don’t back down you have to demand better investigation of your symptoms as I suffered terribly with facial pain for 4 years until I was diagnosed. I’ve sent u a friend request any questions just ask!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.