Last reply 3 years ago
Howdy from Texas!

It’s Saturday eve and just wanted to say hello! I’m just now beginning to navigate through the ShiftMS site & will play with it some more tomorrow. I look forward to meeting others soon! Hugs to all!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

Hi @texasmary and welcome.

Yes, please do kick off your shoes, put your feet up and have a look around. We’re a friendly, informal group of like-minded people. 😉

cegger
3 years ago

Hi,

I’m originally from tx- Houston area
Trying to figure out web site Ahhhh

Anyway my name is Charlotte I’m 43 MS 26 yrs

I still walk just off balance a little. And shaky right arm

us-emma
3 years ago

Hi Mary 🙂

I am in Texas too- outside of Fort Worth. I see the group at UTSW in Dallas.

People here are nice and friendly 🙂

Anonymous
3 years ago

Hi,

I am from the city made famous by the happiest place on earth, Disney World in Orlando, FL. I am blogging from a Disney Resort property right now. No sign of Mickey! Hi @us-emma. Finally getting a shot at lem the 27th of May. Tried NC (RN), TN (Hunter)and AL (Laganke). Hunter answered where in FL? and I called today and they helped me out:-) Right in my back yard for 2 mos! Laganke had 200 on waiting list. I have been worsening rapidly while looking for help. The Gilenya has given up the ghost. It’s been a miserable journey. Thanks for your coaching!

todd
3 years ago

Greetings from Atlanta as well. It’s nice to see membership on the site growing in the U.S., especially in the south.

tabbycat
3 years ago

How are you doing?

noddy7
3 years ago

HEY, WELCOME U WILL FIND THIS WEBSITE VERY HELPFUL…

jenflem
3 years ago

Hello Mary, I’m Jen from England. I’m new to ShiftMS & still working through the it. It’s a great place to be though, lots of friendly, like minded people to chat to.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.