texasmary 26/04/15
Last reply 3 years ago
Howdy from Texas!

It’s Saturday eve and just wanted to say hello! I’m just now beginning to navigate through the ShiftMS site & will play with it some more tomorrow. I look forward to meeting others soon! Hugs to all!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

Hi @texasmary and welcome.

Yes, please do kick off your shoes, put your feet up and have a look around. We’re a friendly, informal group of like-minded people. 😉

cegger
3 years ago

Hi,

I’m originally from tx- Houston area
Trying to figure out web site Ahhhh

Anyway my name is Charlotte I’m 43 MS 26 yrs

I still walk just off balance a little. And shaky right arm

us-emma
3 years ago

Hi Mary 🙂

I am in Texas too- outside of Fort Worth. I see the group at UTSW in Dallas.

People here are nice and friendly 🙂

Anonymous
3 years ago

Hi,

I am from the city made famous by the happiest place on earth, Disney World in Orlando, FL. I am blogging from a Disney Resort property right now. No sign of Mickey! Hi @us-emma. Finally getting a shot at lem the 27th of May. Tried NC (RN), TN (Hunter)and AL (Laganke). Hunter answered where in FL? and I called today and they helped me out:-) Right in my back yard for 2 mos! Laganke had 200 on waiting list. I have been worsening rapidly while looking for help. The Gilenya has given up the ghost. It’s been a miserable journey. Thanks for your coaching!

todd
3 years ago

Greetings from Atlanta as well. It’s nice to see membership on the site growing in the U.S., especially in the south.

tabbycat
3 years ago

How are you doing?

noddy7
3 years ago

HEY, WELCOME U WILL FIND THIS WEBSITE VERY HELPFUL…

jenflem
3 years ago

Hello Mary, I’m Jen from England. I’m new to ShiftMS & still working through the it. It’s a great place to be though, lots of friendly, like minded people to chat to.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.