Last reply 2 weeks ago
How I tackle fatigue

Hi, I’m Sharon, was diagnosed back in November 2007 (nearly 11 years!). It’s been a rollercoaster. There’s been highs: one when I got back on my motorbike, another when I started a round the world trip. And many lows: like when I had to come home 2 months into the round the world trip and when I had to get a mobility scooter (what a wheel swap).
Fatigue has been a contact companion. Sometime fading, but always there.
I’ve been lucky to have had the latest drugs, most recently Lemtrada. Plus, I noticed what a huge influence what I ate had. I tried various MS diets, but they didn’t seem to have the same effect on me.
Being a curious type, I wanted to understand why so I studied for a Nutritional Science degree. I now promote Nutrition & Lifestyle for MS as a way to help manage symptoms. Fatigue is something that can be tackled.
Fatigue for me has faded enough to allow me to study and now work full-time and some!
It’s my mission to help you Thrive with MS and I’ve recently create a FREE mini course, ‘How To Fight MS Fatigue’.
You can find me and the course at my website positive.health or Facebook @positive.HealthforMS
Come and say hi, I’d love to help!
Sharon x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.