Last reply 4 days ago
Housing

Hi. I am wondering. Is somebody was on housing list for medical property? I am very close. Already waiting 3 years. Is someone know it will take more long? Becoze I am bit tire becoze where I am living now in house whitch not really suit me. Thanks

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
1 week ago

@alesia_poilova_madni , could you seek the support of your locally elected TD?

rotherhamdave
1 week ago

When I was made homeless because of my job closing down, I went straight to my council and they put me in temporary accommodation for three days then they found me another accommodation where I lived for seven weeks . I had to bid for properties and I was category band A due to my condition . I finally got a place where I am now happy and settled. It was very stressful for me and Sempt forever. Luckily I had a support worker to help me through it and sort out my financial income

God blessue. Good luck. Thank u

jane_watts
4 days ago

@alesia_poilova_madni

Alesia I missed this post from you my apologies.
Elections are coming up did any cllr call to you regarding the council elections?
If so tell em, everyone of em from the different parties including independents

There are empty council houses nation wide which are empty & boarded up.
It’s a disgrace when you & others need to be housed.
Keep after the council until you give them headache…… They’ll soon get the message because of your suffering MS should bump you up the housing list.
I don’t know which area you’re in presently in Dublin, so I don’t know which ministers are for your constituency.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.