dnavia 04/07/12
Last reply 5 years ago
hotspots

For almost a week, I’ve had a spot under my left knee that feels like its burning. It’s not burning, just my nerves playing tricks on me. It comes in waves, and it’s the first major flareup I’ve had in almost two years. It’s scaring me, and nothing I do is helping it improve. The fear it’s bringing is also making me feel depressed. It’s embarassing walking with a limp, and I don’t know what to tell people who ask. My last flare up was numb feet, which was easy to hide. It also didnt upset me emotionally like now. I feel like an emotional wreak now, and there is a cloud of gloom hanging over my head.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

rochelle28
5 years ago

I have been waking up with my left knee in pain, its usually gone by morning but it also comes in waves 🙁 Try to stay positive since some MS symptoms can come and go. xx

Anonymous
5 years ago

I know how you feel. I’m in a major flare up right now and some days my left leg just doesn’t work properly. I’ve had to start using a cane on those days. I also get the burning sensation sometimes as well. Always in waves like you describe. It tends to be on focused on my left leg, left arm, and on the nape of my neck as well. Very unpleasant.

Please feel free to PM me or just vent here! Sometimes its very much needed in these situations.
Definitely try to keep your head up! Remember that you can always talk to your MS team about this problem…they may be able to help you if it doesn’t go away on its own soon. Feel better!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.