Last reply 3 weeks ago
Hospital again

OMG here I am again, hospital,physio I’ve always hated the places the smells the lights the sick people the noises just like being on a bus and why is everyone here old God, is this my future? screw u I’m not going out like that!
And the song going round I. My head is…there’s no place Id rather be…whaaaaat. And the TV is Theresa May or is it Deal or no deal 🤝 Help I’ve got MS get me outta here!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

watsoncraig
3 weeks ago

@riam
Ria your future is what you want of it and by the sound of it Deal or No Deal may be bad but at least its not Jeremy Kyle!

stumbler
3 weeks ago

@riam , keep letting all those emotions out. It’s good for you and we can take it. 😉

highlander
3 weeks ago

@riam
Or Flogit !!!

riam
3 weeks ago

Ha ha I’ll flog this MS anyone….oh dear pprobs not the best site to sell that! Oh well no takers….get on with it Ria!😣

highlander
3 weeks ago

@riam
I used to be indecisive but now I’m not so sure.

riam
3 weeks ago

Highlander, how annoying is that leg thing right? just goes off on a tangent sometimes. Honestly we just can’t get the limbs these days? Good to read you are still keeping fit. Swimming works wonders I just have to sit for a while after to get my strength back.

meg_kingston
3 weeks ago

Daytime TV can be very scary. I’d suggest developing a box-set habit.
Life doesn’t have to be that bad. Learn to judge when you’re getting tired (not easy!) and don’t push it too hard. Yes, MS can be s**t, but you can live with it – think of it as changing gear. You’re on a learning curve (sorry for the management-speak) but it gets easier, honest! 🙂

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.