Last reply 1 year ago
HOLIDAY USA

hi all , i consider myself lucky i am 65 this year happily married and have been diagnosed with P.P.M.S. for 7 years, so far i have managed to keep working , ( i will retire this year) some times its a struggle but on the whole i enjoy it. i am really lucky i have a good employer and a supportive wife, which brings me to my main point, my wife and i have just booked our holiday to USA , its a lot of hard work for my wife but she thinks its worth it. We are flying into las vegas then hiring a car and doing a road trip, finishing with 6 days in vegas.
My real point is , i was thinking about posting everyday about progress, where we have been and what we have done . does anybody think this will be of interest to others and worth doing, i hope it might inspire others to travel and pass on some tips as we go. we dont go until november

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vixen
1 year ago

I think this is a great idea as I am planning the very same road trip next year! You could do it as a blog. I think it would be great for you to inform on unexpected eventualities so others can benefit. how exciting, good luck with the planning!

Have fun, but dont lose your hard earned money in las vegas though! If you have any questions in the area dont hesitate to send me a note. I have to travel to las vegas for work about 20 times a year so I know the area pretty well.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.