kateybash 07/06/17
Last reply 11 months ago
Holiday Insurance

Hi folks,
just wondered if anyone would know if insurance companies need to informed for holiday insurance when you are under investigation for MS?
Thanks
Kate

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
11 months ago

@kateybash , unfortunately, that’s a definite YES.

Insurance companies would use this an an excuse to avoid paying out.

kateybash
11 months ago

Ok thanks Stumbler. Much appreciated.

bienenstich
11 months ago

@kateybash if you are holidaying in Europe you can get an EU medical card with which you can get emergency treatment in EU countries. Valied for three years.

sophia_gaston
11 months ago

Definitely inform them however don’t worry about doing so! Declaring my diagnosis didn’t lead to any increase in cost or decrease in coverage 🙂

daniel2025
11 months ago

Yes but they can use it as a excuse not to pay out. Inform them before you take out a new policy any old policy inform them now.

kateybash
11 months ago

Will definitely tell insurance … even for peace of mind. Thanks for posting, much appreciated
Kate xx

naomih
11 months ago

I’ve never had any issues with disclosing about my ms and the prices are still cheap if you do it through comparison sites. My biggest fear is losing money if I have to cancel due to illness.

lucyh
11 months ago

Hi Kate, I’ve posted the name of Fish Insurance before. I can’t recommend them per se, as I have not used them, but they were at MS Life in London last year. Best wishes xx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.