nutshell88 15/12/17
Last reply 6 months ago
High eye pressure .. again 😑

Hi everyone its not related to MS I know sorry.
In 2005 i got MS and in 2007 i was daignosed with Keratoconus in both eyes it is a progressive eye disease in which the normally round cornea thins and begins to bulge into a cone-like shape. This cone shape deflects light as it enters the eye on its way to the light-sensitive retina, causing distorted vision.
So I had to wear contact lenses made of something like glass since then but last year i did corneal trasplant in one eye and since then eye pressure is up and down
Yesterday i thought of checking it 😑 its 50 kinda worried me coupdnt keep my worry in.
Using eye drops now altho a dr told me about some tablets but its over priced today i’ll go to the hospital instead of a private clinick wish me luck x

Kind regards
R

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

marlon025
6 months ago

Hi Nutshell,

Good luck with the eye thing, I wont pretend i know what Keratoconus is but hope its not too serious

nutshell88
6 months ago

Thank you marlon025
And no worries even many drs dont know ive never known it till I got it. Reason is also unknown just like ms. But they say probably because of immunity disorder thats one of their speculations.

marlon025
6 months ago

So its a byproduct of MS kinda thing?
Im still learning about this condition and what it might mean for the future

nutshell88
6 months ago

Well one of the theories it effects people who suffer immune disorder not just MS but there are other theories.
But since it effected me couple of years after MS diagnosis it might be the reason..
marlon025
Appreciate your concern

Anonymous
6 months ago

Hey @nutshell88 sorry to hear you’re having a tough time 🙁 I wish you all the luck in the world for your hospital appointment & I hope a speedy resolution can be found ….

Good luck
Xx

nutshell88
6 months ago

Many thank for your kind wishes @craigsreddie 🙂

nutshell88
6 months ago

@marlon025
@craigsreddie
Just came from the hospital guys optetion gave me eye drops yesterday
And i’m glad to tell you my eye pressure is 16 now :/
I doubt the dr yesterday how could pressure reduct from 50 to 16 in 1 day
I honestly searched for good food i read leafy thing just had a plate of salad cant believe these things worked instantly.
But the dr i just saw said i should continue with the drops 😀 i only slept 5 hrs out of worry i’ll continue now

Anonymous
6 months ago

@nutshell88 so continue the drops & all will be ok?

nutshell88
6 months ago

For life I assume 😴 @craigsreddie

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.