sonia1984 30/01/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Hibernation mode.

On days like today when I am bone crushingly tired I really appreciate my bed. I also appreciate my super soft pajama pants and the fact my two cats have their naps with me. I have to say this is the most extreme tiredness I have experienced in a long while. Do some people with Ms experience fatigue worse than others or is it relatively the same for us all? I legit love my sleep but this level of sleep is ridiculous.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

nikitadawndelorey
1 year ago

I’ve been having a lot of issues with fatigue sincerely I’ve been diagnosed (dec 2016) I’ve been sleeping a lot.. one day I slept 20 of the 24 hours that were in it. I’m not sure if it’s the same for everyone but I know how you feel if that helps any 🙂

lucyh
1 year ago

Dear @sonia1984

I find it hard to believe, but there are some people who actually do not experience the fatigue element of MS at all! Like you, I’m one of the ones who does experience fatigue, so we do know how debilitating it is…so you’ll need to stock up on the box sets 😉

You know, I think someone here suggested a while back that we do a shared holiday abroad; I guess the fatigue is worse in the winter as we don’t get to see the sun. It sounded like a wonderful idea…a road trip that should be filmed!!

Take care and get the sun when you can. Best for now, lucyh xx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.