Last reply 2 weeks ago
Hi mavencladers xxx

Hi all. Hope everyone is doing well on this fine Friday?,just a quick note to say that if today is a bad day for anyone please remember it’s just today and tomorrow you can control anything.
Positive vibes every day and you can conquer the world.
Anyway there’s a glass of wine waiting for me so bottoms up peeps xxxx

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
2 weeks ago

A good message, @sorcha_finnegan . Cheers to you too, I’ll drink to that. 😉

chezy17
2 weeks ago

I think I mistook the memo and went for a bottle 😱😂!

sorcha_finnegan
2 weeks ago

@chezy17 I had one glass. Put my toddler to bed with full intentions of refilling glass and guess what? Went to bed and conked out. Jeez I used to be the major party gal…… Today is another day and the wine is still looking at me seductively so ill try again later 😂😂😂😂

sorcha_finnegan
2 weeks ago

@stumbler ps love the name…. Stumbler i so relate. That’s how I was diagnosed 23 years ago. School thought I had a drinking problem turns out was only Ms. Damn I wudda had more fun if it was drink related 🤔🤔

chezy17
2 weeks ago

I’ve never really been a big party girl but I do like to meet up with the girl’s and enjoy a few drinks, food and abit of a dance. Nothing like chilling and having a good ole natter with ya girlies over a bottle of wine or 2 😍.

Ooooo it’s saying drink me, drink me 😂😂 although I get the whole putting the toddler to bed and conking out lol! Mine are 6 and 11 now but I could relate before I found out I had MS lol!

sorcha_finnegan
2 weeks ago

@chezy17 agree totally with meeting up with the girls but yet sometimes I personally find having a couple of glasses of vino by myself and just thinking about ME can be good too…. I know never a good thing to drink on your own but sometimes it’s nice to not listen to other people and give yourself the attention you deserve……. If that makes any sense!!!!

chezy17
2 weeks ago

@sorcha_finnegan Oh I totally get what ya mean, that was my evening last night, munchkins stayed with the grandparents and I chilled at home with a bottle of wine, watching what I wanted and just enjoying the piece and quiet. I miss them but it’s nice to have the alone time, I like to go for a walk on my own which is what I’m going to do in abit. It’s nice to put music in my ears and be alone in my thoughts or with no thoughts but ‘me time’ has been a must since I was diagnosed, something I should’ve done more pre diagnosis. It’s good for the soul right?! 😊

sorcha_finnegan
2 weeks ago

@chezy17 it’s so good and important to enjoy your own time…… Happy mom happy kids. I never realised how much I didn’t appreciate my own time till I had my kiddies. And feeding and caring for your own soul is crucial. Its not as if any neurologist can help/treat your soul. That’s one part of yourself only you can nurture hun xxxxxxx

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.