Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the โ€˜xโ€™.

There are no categories assigned yet.

Anonymous
1 year ago

Hi

English isn’t my first language either, even though it should be ๐Ÿ™‚

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Je ne comprendy pa (said in broad Yorkshire accent)

Anonymous
1 year ago

Nada Mas

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Thee wat cock

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

What’s tha lekkin at

Anonymous
1 year ago

?que? no habla espanol

Anonymous
1 year ago

Hi @priya

It’s probably worth posting a question or thoughts on this thread
so you can get some sensible replies,
it appears to have been hi-jacked by the Northern Mafia (the international branch)
๐Ÿ™‚

mmhhpp
1 year ago

Que pasa!

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Tha wa too busy pikin down teachers top to learn owt In Spanish tha nos bockadildo et heyyymm (you got to say last word like a camel and give it a hoyyykkkk prenumptyation is key ah ha har) on is ham sandwich no idea why I remember that? Tisk tisk again showing my age (10 years old I wish)

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@tog1 I can’t find the post I was posting this to coz shift keeps doing a weird crashy thing when I try post stuff and my memory keeps alluding me and I can’t remember where and can’t remember which post and can’t be arsed looking if I’m honest (memory loss not ms related not today anyway it’s baby’s crying at me and the missis sending me text messages about baby shoes and other stuff she wants me to buy while she sits right next to me (just fecking show me on your phone ffs Te he) anyway I thought this was relivent to thread I now can’t remember.

Today I revived word from a pal of mine high up in the ranks of the YRA (Yorkshire Republican Army) as well as the fact that Huddersfield Town spanked Rochdale 4-0 in the FA cup. He heard on the wireless that that dude with the horns in that place down yonder with the flames n that and the eternal damnation, tortured souls etc, you know the one with the mysterious black door with the number 10 on it. He told me said dude with the horns has turned into a lady and started wearing dresses n that. I said there’s nowt new there, there all like that down there but anyway he then said that they were waffling on abaht new laws and some pip ballax there going to try force on the people’s republic of Yorkshire. I then replied bu ha ha ha don’t they know we are a independent state Yorkshire is its own country. If it’s a fight they want I know just the man. I think that man is you and with our army of msdebators by our side we can walk, roll, hobble and crawl right up to he/she and kick him in the fanny and take that dump over for ourselfs. Of course some people will have to plenge there allegence to the Yorkshire rose first If not we hang em on top of Holme moss and rofl as the crows peck out there eyes ?. There will be spoils too which we can split 50/50 getween me and thee iv always fancied a Harley ? instead of a mobility scooter. We can give all shrapnel tet poor they will like that. And also give away free cars n mobility scooters tet disabalists that this pip thing has left Stranded. Poor buggers. Anyway what you think? Iv had all morning to think about it baby’s have been mostly playing together lovely. Will you lead the…. erm can I call it charge we won’t be getting anywhere to fast may take a while.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Ps from there we can head across the sea in boats and take over the world them garlic eating mime artists won’t know what’s hit em. Once that Yorkshire flag is up on that Shite looking tower

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Pps me neck hurts today and I’m trying to keep me mind occupied again by being a simpleton as you may or may not have gathered me cheese is still on me cracker incase your wondering ๐Ÿ˜‰ tomorrow is getting nearer and I want it to be a yes you have MS Mr double

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

PPPS can’t wait to get my finger on the nuclear button that Bell end road place is the first to go il wait till the winds blowing up the country tho if the fall out hits Harrogate it be reet it’s full of pretentious pretend posh folk anyway mostly some frendly casualtys are acceptable in our campaign surely and it it takes Bradford out at the same time then meh “it be reet”

Anonymous
1 year ago

@doubleo7hud
eh!
I finally woke up late today & was greeted by a stream of Huds conciousness!!

you basically want me to lead the glorious Yorkshire revolution army down to Lon-Don (Hot fuzz reference)
Invade the suveners & then take over the rest of the world????

Sorry, can’t this week – I’m washing my hair

I could be tempted to invade Cheshire though ๐Ÿ˜‰
that’s close enough to pop back for a decent cuppa.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Seemed like a good idea this morning can’t really be arsed now mesen now ether ilnout it on the back burner eh?

mermaidia11
1 year ago

Aren’t the Yorkshire boys a barrel!

Reading between the er, lines, it sounds like you’ve got a tough one coming up tomorrow โ€“ we all feel your pain. It’s good to talk. Even if it’s only the other Northern loonbags who are talking your language LOL

Diagnosis or no diagnosis, it sounds like you are feeling pants? Hot water bottle on your neck and an
early night maybe just the ticket?

All of us here really hope good things for you โ€“ good luck at the quacks โ€“ if nothing else, it does provide miles of black humour.(which almost makes the whole debacle worthwhile – although it does get tedious muttering fcuk off under your breath)

And talking of humour, I reckon you, stumbler and togL take to the stage and do some stand-up about this whole shitty MS/disability/pip farce/etc – we can take over the world that clever way …(you def need a female managerโ€ฆ From Liverpool perhaps!)

Music and fun should be on prescription and the mission statement for shitMS Inc (- a subsidiary of shiftms,i’ll explain later)

By now, everyone else in the world is wondering what the
English northern lot are going out about. But I reckon we all know what we are talking about?! And that’s the main thing LOL joking

Togl cool picture, Nice to put a face to the voice…. although I did also like Monster
. It sounds like Elvis saved the day on the gabapentin front. I hope you have seriously reduced your mg’s and feel better for it.
Medication seems to be a bit of a poison chalice. Give me a glass of Prosecco any time

(@doulei. [email protected]!&;3:….(Whatever – couldn’t you have just called yourself Leo ffs?!) you’re a funny man and every time I read one of your posts I do so with a Yorkshire accent i(in my head obs)

And stumbler is the Don.He holds all together for us. Hope u r well matex

Anyway Yorkshire Leo Lion man with the uber cute baby Let us know how you get on matex

Re shitms inc, I think we should have a northern get together One of these daysโ€ฆ perhaps the Midlands and the Southerners and the Americans could do the same?
shitMS inc…because Ironically, us lot know how to have the best fun

Just a thought

mermaidia11
1 year ago

PS there’s always tomorrow. If I’m not muttering expletives, then it’s “this too will pass”
I had a dizzy fit crossed with a sudden lack of balance on Thursday and punched the stone step in my garden, breaking my hand, my left hand. Yes I am, before you ask.
The MS makes us crazy enough to think we can then cook a full roast dinner. Go figure

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.