Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Anonymous
1 year ago

Hi

joint in ? you’re on the marijawanna treatment then 🙂
you’ll soon realise my speeling is poor too

welcome aboard, sadly I’m not still in my 20’s but there are plenty about here

gates1989
1 year ago

Hi! I’m 27 xx

Anonymous
1 year ago

I get the suspicion this thread will make me feel really old :p

abhishiv90
1 year ago

Good good. I’m 26 here. And no, in terms of duration of the problem, I’m pretty old myself. Was diagnosed right after my 14th birthday. Woo hoo!! :p anyways, I’m glad I found this site. Mingling with normal people all the time isn’t exactly fun. Sigh.

abhishiv90
1 year ago

And no. No marijuana yet sadly ‘:D

alanmac
1 year ago

can any one tell me why this site is good for people with MS or their families/friends?

stumbler
1 year ago

Hi @alanmac and welcome.

This site has a membership of people who have MS, have suspected MS or know someone with MS. We understand the condition and what it means. 😉

velvet
1 year ago

I was in my (very) late 20’s yesterday, today I’ve joined the 30’s club. 😛

nikitadawndelorey
1 year ago

I’m 26 🙂 newly diagnosed 🙂

marcyg921
1 year ago

24 and was diagnosed back in November 🙂

abhishiv90
1 year ago

@velvet

Wishing you a happy birthday then.

abhishiv90
1 year ago

@nikitadawndelorey & @marcyg921

From my experience, early treatment with any disease modifying therapy will help a great deal. When I was diagnosed. The only medicine I got in my country was betaferon. There are a bunch of new ones in the market now apparently, lucky for me, my interferons still work, I just stepped stepped it up to thrice a week last July.

nikitadawndelorey
1 year ago

I’m on rebif 3 times a week, but I just started at the beggining of January so hopefully I will get some more answers on the next month or so!

jediwizard
1 year ago

27. Not yet diagnosed. Going through the trials and tests as of now for suspected ms.

abhishiv90
1 year ago

Well, let me know if you’re on something new, if you don’t mind. Truth be told, I’m fed up of these injections. Been years. Anyway. Are you feeling better since the diagnosis?

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.