finn15 22/03/15
Last reply 3 years ago
Hi All

just joined Shift site and just wanted to say hi to everyone. I’m hoping to pass on/get some valued info through chat but more importantly some banter!! Cheers

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
3 years ago

@finn15 , glad you could join us.

Yes, we do info, banter, rants or whatever. We’re pretty informal too, so enjoy the company. 😉

makkymee
3 years ago

Hi Finn,

I’m a newbie also, only joined a week or so ago. Hope you’re doing well and you find lots of banter 🙂

Makky

finn15
3 years ago

Cheers for the responses, 2 so far, gonna have to do something bout that!!

makkymee
3 years ago

Haha…..you have to work harder for the red carpet 😉

finn15
3 years ago

Red Carpet……ha ha … where there’s red carpet there’s papps!!! Now that would be interesting

tracyd
3 years ago

@finn15 welcome to Shift *waves*
We’re pretty house trained here if not completely up to date with diplomacy and the carpet thing, help yourself to the Ferrero rocher in the lunge though 🙂

finn15
3 years ago

BOOM!!! Ferraro Rocher…. Excellente’ Ha Ha.. Lv those! Tracyd.. What lounge is this??

tracyd
3 years ago

They’re ‘virtual ones’ in an imaginary room 🙂

dominicw
3 years ago

Hey everyone, I’m new here as well. Looking forward to banter and Ferrero Rochet.

graham100
3 years ago

Hi @finn15. Hope your well.

makkymee
3 years ago

Haha…..can I have some imaginery chocolate cake with lots of butter icing :-).

finn15
3 years ago

tracyd how do u get to a virtual lounge?? I’m sooooooo outta the tech stuff
Dominicw, another newbie, so banter and Ferraro sounds a great combo to me

tracyd
3 years ago

@finn15 to get there you need a vivid imagination (a large glass of wine and a box of real chocolates may help with this)

Failing that mind altering drugs like DMD’s 🙂

finn15
3 years ago

tracyd I reckon I’m on that

keligal68
3 years ago

OK Virtual chocolate is the answer to weight loss we all wanted to find, Now if only someone can come up with virtual wrinkle cream to keep us look young!

northernlass
3 years ago

Hi @finn15 and @dominicw .. who is handing out virtual chocs then..? Are these the ones that don’t make you fat but taste DELISH..?? And wine too …. 😛 Welcome to the party guys.. 😀

finn15
3 years ago

@keligal68 virtual wrinkle cream, I give that some thought. There’s always a solution to every problem and the ageing process is no exception in my opinion

tracyd
3 years ago

Those virtual wrinkles are nothing in comparison to the virtual cellulite which the virtual chocolates don’t help with but the virtual wine makes me care less 🙂

Welcome all 🙂

northernlass
3 years ago

This is VIRTUALLY my kind of party….. I am dressed to the nines (In my Pj’s… ) and raring to go 🙂

keligal68
3 years ago

Oh Ya in a virtual world you are as awesome as perhaps only you knew!

finn15
3 years ago

Hey everyone, has Friday been a Good Day? Any Virtual Hangovers?? Cellulite,PJ’s and awesomeness (is that a word) it all sounds good times to me!!

keligal68
3 years ago

It appears that the people on here a real life awesome!

finn15
3 years ago

@keligal68, I def am…..If I do say so myself!! Ha ha!! Now I got the answer to yer virtual wrinkle cream, jus don’t bother. Surely the ageing process is something which we all should embrace rather than try to outrun. For me, time blesses us with experience, memories and knowledge.

elisha24and
3 years ago

HI ALL I TWO HAVE JUST JOINED LOOKING THROUGH THIS SITE HAD BEEN VERY POSITIVE FOR ME. I have been soo waiting a long time to be able to chat to people with the same illness has me. I my family , life , work, but just sometimes I need support with friends that go through same as me or maybe just chat with people understand each other, sometimes when I feel a little low or don’t understand a symptom I feel sad. I am and have been a very positive person through all this. Just sometimes I need people that understand

tracyd
3 years ago

@maria and @keligal68

Welcome ladies, pull up a seat, pour yourselves a glass of whatever works for you and feel free to put your feet up on the furniture 🙂

We are a chilled bunch on here with more questions and answers than you can shake a virtual stick at, enjoy xx

finn15
3 years ago

@maria , Hi, yeah positivity goes a long way, and there is nothing like talking to others in the same situation.
Of course banter goes a long way too. A smile sees me right

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.