Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Hi @tannyb I am in the same boat as you, I’ve recently been diagnosed and have an MS neurologist appointment on May the 22nd. I don’t think I have let it sink in yet but honestly, I have been doing research on it and the disease modifying drugs will really help. What kind of symptoms are you having and do you know what type you have yet?

tannyb
3 weeks ago

Hi I got optical neuritis. My appointment is on the 23rd. Been doing research. Some of the stuff I have had for yrs I wonder now is it is ms related

Ahh okay and yeah it makes you think everything may be linked! I’m just even more terrified because I feel so young (25) and started having the symptoms at 21!

nellycruz
3 weeks ago

Hello all! I’m in same boat just dx beginning of April but it’s my 2nd “relapse”. Dr wants me to go thru all kinds of test before getting on a med. I was on Tecfedira while in hospital but made my belly hurt and I was itchy with no hives so she stopped that. How is your energy? I am so tired and it gets frustrating. I really need to build a strong support system because some days it hits me that this dx is life changing. One minute I’m at work, ahead of the game, eatting right, exceeding 2xs a day, feeling great, and the next I cant get words out of my mouth or pick my leg up off the bed. Lovely to meet u 2 on here:)

tannyb
3 weeks ago

Glad to meet you 2 too. I am tired all the time have no energy. I am a stay at home mom. And I cant seem to sleep. I will be 42 this yr.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.