heavenly18 08/04/18
Last reply 2 months ago
Hi

Hi I recently joined , so getting my head around using the site. I’ve had RRMS for 10 years now. I’m still pretty mobile and I’ve tried not to let MS dominate my life. After 10 years I’m still very much in the closet and only those dearest to me know (thers I guess think I’m strange or have a drink problem) as just uttering the words seems to be acceptance of this pernicious condition. I have good days and bad and rare days when I feel almost cured!
My outlook has to be posetive -always as I have dependants and life is short.
Anyway glad to be here and I will try my best to pop in every once in awhile.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

mtilda
2 months ago

So similar to myself. Ten years since diagnosis and this is the first (MS) site I have signed up to as I have never really allowed myself to think about MS as I didn’t want it to define me. Positivity is the key, keep it up.

heavenly18
2 months ago

Thanks , nice to know there are other people like me struggling on …

potter
2 months ago

Another struggler diagnosed 11 years ago, still mobile but I tell everyone. I have the need to educate people about MS. Potter

vixen
2 months ago

Hi all, I was diagnosed last year so it’s always great to hear positive chimes from those longer-diagnosed. @heavenly18 it’s amazing how there are so many – myself included – whose first foray into the world of social media is courtesy of Shift and an MS diagnosis! Thanks, and welcome 🙂

stumbler
2 months ago

Hi @heavenly18 and welcome.

If you have any questions about the site, and navigating it, then post any questions you have. 😉

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.