Last reply 1 year ago
Hi

Hi everyone my name’s Amy and even though I have had MS since July 2000 this is my first time in a support group.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Ey ups Amy and a reet warm Yorkshire welcome to shift I’m New to this place too everyone here is awsome If you have anything on your mind that’s bothering thee or any questions yourself just feel free to vent/ask I know I do he he. Id love to hear your story as I’m sure others will do too. Nice te meet thee lass and if I don’t see thee threw week up see thee frew windy.

Welcome!! This is an awesome support group 🙂

red-suzuki
1 year ago

Hiya a & welcome to the besets support group there is, right good bunch of folk……..erm……..understood what @nikitadawndelorey said…….fairly strait forward……..erm…….whatever @double07hud said is a mystery…..most the time I have the lady from across the road who is really good at foreign languages & has a degree in Yorkshireion come over & translates for me…….I guess just nod & say YES RIGHT,….I guess it has something to do with lack of sleep from his young ‘uns bouncing all over him & leaving noxious gasses & strange tea diets of imported cherry sugar substitutes…..

Bein venue Amy…..or as @nikitadawndelorey says… Welcome

spunky
1 year ago

Hi Amy
Welcome! I just read your profile and it said you did stem cell treatment in Moscow. Please do share the details (if you don’t mind) as I haven’t read about anyone on here that has done it. Best wishes.

Anonymous
1 year ago

Hi Amy
sounds like I did the same thing, battled on alone for 10 years(ish)
then finally sought out people
there’s some really great & well informed folks on here, it is well worth being on here
oh & then there’s double07Hudds too 🙂

TTFN

red-suzuki
1 year ago

@tog1 & @nikitadawndelorey says it like it is Amy & then there’s @doubleo7hud….Keep smiling 🙂

petlamb
1 year ago

Welcome Amy,

For me, this is the go-to site for MS knowledge from some very knowledge people.

Three cheers for Shift.MS! ?

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@red-suzuki bloomin eck thas a bit catty today I paid you a component yesterday too with you liking Yorkshire tea easy tiger rarrrrwwww! Thas like a little chewawy type doggy thing nipping at the ankles of a Yorkshire God like dude. Watch this space soon we revolt and I will let you clean me toilet with thee tounge if your lucky. I do quite like you I’d like to keep you around when I rule the land.

Anonymous
1 year ago

@double07Hud if we din’t luv ya mate, we wudn’t bover t’ take tha piss 🙂

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@tog1 tha nos cock I wunt have it any other way. That’s not as daft as you lot look 😉

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Thas not as daft as you lot look bloody auto erect no correct

Anonymous
1 year ago

change the language setting to Northern 🙂

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

There isent one the fecking racist ? ‘s leaving out the minority’s

Anonymous
1 year ago

pmsl 😀 & spilt my tea

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Oh talking of tea ☕️ that teabag yesterday was a feckin imposter we were out of Yorkshire tea it was earl grey foul shite it is. That explains the funny taste but I was that tired I never even realised till missis pointed it aht. No idea how that stuff got in the house be me mummy dropping it off on a supply drop bless her but no fankts

amii826
1 year ago

Hi Spunky I received stem cells at the end of September. I went from 10 prescription medications and chemotherapy to nothing!! I am still recovering with healthy eating and a good exercise plan! Day by day but I don’t regret it for a second!!!

spunky
1 year ago

@amii826 your story is impressive! Isnthr treatment not offered in the US? Is that why you went to Russia for it?

I heard we had a trial here in Canada for 24 people and the repose was very positive for all people except one.

Did you have to “qualify” for the treatment? Was it government funded? Sorry for all the questions but I am very intrigued. So happy you are recovering well!

bubbly85
1 year ago

Hi Amy. Welcome, I hope you are in the best of health xx

amii826
1 year ago

Hi, I did travel because the US doesn’t offer You do have to qualify and it is pricey because insurance doesn’t cover, even though they should!! My experience was definitely a positive one, and I do recommend this if you meet their criteria! It’s called HSCT!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.