wrinkly 22/01/18
Last reply 1 month ago
Hemp oil and pain relief.

Most nights I suffer with leg pains that make it hard for me to get comfortable when going to bed. When they got really bad I would have to resort to taking a couple of aspirin.

Then I saw somewhere on the internet – as you do – that hemp oil might give some help.

At first I thought it was another old wives’ tale. But as a bottle of it is quite cheap I gave it a go. And believe it or not it does help!

I’m not saying it gets rid of the pains completely, but having a spoonful every night before bed really does help.

Has anyone else tried Hemp Oil to help with pain relief when trying to sleep?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

1 month ago

I use c

1 month ago

i use cannabis high in cbd to help with pain and to sleep, magnesium helps with spasms in legs i take 600mgs dairy

1 month ago

Hi @wrinkly
I have terrible leg spasms at night so I take Clonazepam anything from 1 to 3 tablets depending how you feel. They work for me and help me sleep
Take care

1 month ago

Hi @wrinkly
, I have found the similar results to yourself when using cbd oil at night . It’s not a cure for me , but it lessens the pain / discomfort to a point where I usually manage at least 5 hrs straight sleep .I hope it continues to help for you too !

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.