gpeps 18/09/14
Last reply 3 years ago
Help us spread the word about

This has been a long time coming… we would really like your help to reach more MSers who could benefit from being part of the community.

If you’d like to help us, please follow the link below to leave your contact details.

We’ll send you a ‘Spread the Word’ pack which includes a poster, some postcards and a batch of our .ms stickers.

If you have any other ideas of materials we could send out, please let us know below.

Thanks a mill!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

3 years ago

How about a link you can send to your anyone you think may want to join.

3 years ago

Hey Kitty.

Love your profile picture πŸ™‚ If you know people who are interested in joining, then direct them to our homepage and tell them to follow the instructions to sign up.

Cass x

3 years ago

ALRIGHTY THEN! How about this? I prepped this as a DRAFT which i have all loaded up and ready to go to send by email to the information inbox of the MS Society of South Australia and the Northern Territory. Truth is, it’s a bloody massive space the land area must be like, Europe or some shi**, shame is there’s **** all people in it but you know it’s where I am so it’s what you get.

Anyhoo, if you want me, if I’m authorised to send it, just ring my bell. πŸ™‚ I’m just being respectful you know, you don’t want to go speaking on behalf of a thing or a one without taking prudent measures. Looks like spreading the word to me. Other than that, yeah kids, any time you want a lesson from the Kung Fu Master i’m right hear ready with my tiger’s claw…(I became a nerd at some point, I don’t know how?)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a local South Australian, living at Norton Summit.

I also have MS. Unfortunately for me it has progressed steadily since my diagnosis 18 months ago.

That aside, the reason I write to you is in relation to an online social network for people with MS called is a fantastic online forum for people from across the world who have MS to be able to come together and all communicate and share stories and concerns and so forth and receive advice or support or be referred to official sources for information as appropriate. It is obviously very comforting for people to know they have somewhere to go where they can be heard and understood properly by other people who can truly understand. From my experience most members on are from Canada, the UK, USA, AUS and …. blank sorry; in any case everyone I have talked to has been very welcoming and some are exceptional people. is just seeking to spread the name and broaden the exposure to people who find out about it. Then people can take a look for themselves and check it out and see if they want to become a member or not. It’s free and it’s good. The only reason I’m writing this to you is because I choose to. I have nothing official to do with, I am simply a member who thinks its a worthy enough cause and collection of people to take the time to write this to you for no other reason than that. I genuinely think people can find some enjoyment or benefit from having a look.

If I could ask kindly and if you are able to, the website address is and it would be very much appreciated if you could simply pass this website address on to as many relevant people as you can so they can look at for themselves and hopefully that will cause member numbers to grow and the site will maintain its momentum and everyone will be able to continue to enjoy it further.

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours sincerely,

BillyBonza (member name)

3 years ago

@BillyBonza , yes, your e-mail to the MS Society of South Australia and the Northern Territory can be sent. Cheers. πŸ˜‰

3 years ago

Thank you. Sent.

3 years ago

I’m guessing its not against the rules to post this site as a suggestion on MS Australia and National MS Society Facebook pages. That should help attain new members.

3 years ago

Definitely not @kitty! Feel free to share πŸ™‚

3 years ago

I randomly found this site yesterday and I am SOOOO excited to have found a group is people who share the fact that HAVING MS does not mean you stop being who you are. I have WAY too much I am working for to stop being me. I am just me with a new set of challenges at times.

Anyways, I can’t wait to meet new friends here, but I have to because I am off to ride my horse then hurry to the beach to help out a friend whose band is playing a a sunset concert, but ANY way I can help just let me know!

3 years ago

I just wrote a post for my blog, due to come out this weekend!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.