cee79 19/04/18
Last reply 1 month ago
Help need a divorce

Ok, so I need your help guyz please 🙏🏽
To cut a long story very sort and in a nutshell I need your help.
I have quite bad cognitive issues/problems, along side other MS related symptoms, which am sure the majority of you guys can relate too, these range from:

Forgetfulness
Not able to formulate/articulate what I want to/ need to say
brain fog/mist/damage
And on a really bad day- really not being present/feeling like I’ve been drugged and feeling drunk/intoxicated majority of time 🤯

I need to find a divorce lawyer/solicitor to pursue a divorce.
I have had such a demoralising/demeaning experience In trying to initially talk over the phone to explain my situation, for someone to have the time and patience and some understanding that if ones cognition has been affected by an organic disorder, then time to hear them out to support them is needed.
I am no longer working, and am on benefits.
I have tried both ms society and MS trust, CAB, Mind, DLS, powher ……
With no luck. Am fed up and do not see how to go forward.
Even trying to get an advocate, for advocacy and representation…. any advice would be much appreciated!!! X x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 month ago

@cee79 , have you tried SCOPE :-

https://www.scope.org.uk/ ?

Anonymous
1 month ago

Sorry bad question – but is there anyway you guys can keep things amicable? That way yoy may be able to get a quickie divorce without getting lawyers involved too much.

Ive just come through the process – just about anyway. But ive been lucky, as much as he has been a tosser he has looked after me and has said he always will.

Good luck

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.