Last reply 3 years ago
Help breakdown

Hi guys
You know IVE not been diagnosed yet, but had so many problems that keep getting worse and worse
I know have both legs and both arms affected, it all seems to be so fast and is terrifying me where I’ll be in months time.
It all looks like PPMS and I’m only 30 and in four months gone from no issues to this!

I’ve had a breakdown today whete I don’t know how long I can take It, I look at my son and know I won’t be here long at his rate and it breaks my heart and reduces me to a mess.

I need help or suggestions anythjng, sorry guys in a really bad way

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@krisp , what you’re doing in this situation obviously isn’t helping you.

Nobody can view the future with total confidence, because no-one knows what tomorrow holds and what’s waiting around the corner. So, leave the medical investigation to the medical experts.

Just enjoy your holiday and enjoy your family. Deal with today and tomorrow will look after itself.

krisp
3 years ago

Hi stumbler
I’m back now, came back early to take the little man to watch Disney on ice.
Having a really bad day, I have had dry peeling skin on my palm too and read that could be candida which is bad for Ms! I need to stop reading, I get over things and then they get worse and i breakdown again
It’s like there’s no remission it’s all getting worse and so is a constant reminder

Anonymous
3 years ago

Hey Krisp x sorry you are having a crappy time. I’ve been where you are and I know it’s a dark place. You will get to grips with life again I promise. The only thing that fixes these feelings is time. I had symptoms for a year, then they cleared up and vanished! Had written myself off, but here I am xx

Anonymous
3 years ago

Hey Krisp! Trying to send you a message, it’s not playing! Am new to the site today, so that may be it? Will keep trying x

krisp
3 years ago

Hi Sennen
Thankyou I appreciate it!

stumbler
3 years ago

@sennen , you need to have a “Friend request” accepted before you can send Personal Messages.

But, @krisp , you’re presently like a coiled spring and you keep twisting. Quite a good analogy, as you do need to unwind, before you go < <-Boing->> 😯

krisp
3 years ago

Hi atumbler
Yes I know I appreciate this, I keep saying to people thkugh, the reason I’m this way is my symptoms are getting worse and not remitting, if they remit I’d be ALOT better

tabbycat
3 years ago

Take a deep breath and go speak to your GP about how difficult you are finding this. There are great drugs out there that help when the panic over takes over. It is not a sign of weakness but a sign of strength. Your family need you to be strong and sometimes we need extra help to stay strong. So go and talk to your GP , so you can stay calm and face the roller coaster ride of life. Good luck.

stumbler
3 years ago

@krisp , the problem is that you’re not allowing yourself to recover. The brain is pretty smart at recuperating, but you’re not letting up in your quest for a cure for your self-diagnosis.

As you’re probably well aware by now, us blokes aren’t good at multi-tasking (so my wife tells me!). So, give your brain a chance to get you better.

Just be nice to yourself, enjoy your holiday and enjoy your family.

Put whatever’s bugging you on the back-burner. It’ll still be there in a week or two. And it may even be a bit better. 😉

krisp
3 years ago

Hi thanks guys
I appreciate the thoughts it means a lot to me, to have you guys trying to help
I know your right regarding getting help and im looking at that
And the same with not being able to repair while I’m like this, I’ve got the LP next week so Like you say it’ll have to go on the back burner for awhile

Anonymous
3 years ago

Krisp I keep trying to send you an essay but it won’t send! Maybe too much waffle 😄 I promise you will be you again, breathe a little, I’ve been where you are and all that helps is time. I’m ok now, just get a little tired, though that could be the wine! X

krisp
3 years ago

Haha I don’t drink so no excuse there
I’ve been busy all week though so that might not help
What happened with your year of shmptoms by the way? What were they?

Anonymous
3 years ago

Hey Krisp, hope you are feeling brighter this morning x I had a numb arm, feet and buzzing legs for a year 😕 all but gone now x

krisp
3 years ago

Hey Sennen
Wow that’s great that it went away though! I was told sensory sympotms often take the longest to go away
It’s the motor symptoms and pain I’m getting tht are worrying me
You’ll find a lot of good people on here all of them more positive than me too lol!

tracyd
3 years ago

@krisp

Please find a way to relax yourself and put this on the back burner. The stress and anxiety makes MS symptoms even worse and the mind games it plays on you make everything seem impossible and crushing

Talk to your doctor and tell them that the anxiety of this is making things worse and self cure research is taking over your life …. Your quest continued despite being on holiday 🙁

Most of all don’t you dare surrender to this it ain’t over until they give you a full diagnosis of MS unequivocally.
Take lots of vitamins and minerals, eat healthily and get yourself outside in the fresh air and get some excercise.

You treat yourself right in the interim you do everything you can to make your mind and body strong because whatever the outcome of all this that’s what you need more than anything right now – the strength to fight and the looking after yourself but is a bloody big step in the right direction.

We’ve talked a lot on PM, you know I’m there for you and will give you help and support, this isn’t meant to be a harsh message, but friends also kick each other up the arse on occasion when needed 🙂

Hugs and butt kicking xxxx

brokendancer
3 years ago

Hey Kris
everything tracy says makes perfect sense, you take care 😉
Sonia x

krisp
3 years ago

Yeah I know thanks Sonia I apprciate it
And Tracy your a darling you really are x

hollylb10
3 years ago

When I had my most recent attack, which was the confirmation that I had MS, I was in a dark dark place. I was desperate for help and answers. I still have to fight back the tears when I talk about it because it really was a life changing moment. But I got through it, you have two choices you either let it defeat you or you fight it. By fighting it I mean becoming positve, changing your lifestyle to be in the best health you can be. Living for now and not trying to predict the future. Avoiding stress and knowing when to give your body a rest so it can recover 🙂

You can do it, you are not alone!

krisp
3 years ago

Thanks Holly
I know what your saying and I’m tryng
It’s the relentless continuing worsening sympotms that are doing me over at the moment
Thabkyou though you’ve helped loads honestly

stumbler
3 years ago

@krisp , you have all these people being nice to you. But, there’s one more person that needs to be nice to you – yourself! 💡

krisp
3 years ago

That’s a true story
Thanks atumbler

tracyd
3 years ago

Still waiting for my phone call 😀 xx

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.