Last reply 1 year ago
Help

Hey everyone, I am doing an informative speech on MS and I would like to include some your guy’s experiences with the symptoms and your opinions about them. I’d really like to include it so that I can inform my colleagues and make them aware that it exists. I’d really appreciate the help, if you could just leave your name and age. Thank you.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

hank
1 year ago

my name is martin 64 diagnosed 6 years P.P.M.S.

Anonymous
1 year ago

Thank you Martin (:

Anonymous
1 year ago

There’s not enough information in your post for me to be inclined to share any personal details
with a random person who thinks the screen name “conflict” was a good idea.

stumbler
1 year ago

The Original Poster (OP) has now removed themselves from Shift.

mijen
1 year ago

My name is Jennifer, I’m 45, diagnosed with RRMS last March. My symptoms started with numbness in my lower rt. Leg that went to my lt leg the next day. On the fourth day I had the numbness from my armpits down bilaterally. After 4 months of Tysabri I have the numbness only in my fingers, my hands are most comfortable with my fingers curled in. In October I developed what I call a jerk. My stomach muscle contracts and my head jerks back and I make a “ha” sound from air being forced out of my diaphragm. I hate these jerks because they are really embarrassing. Sorry so long, hope you find it useful.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.