thequietlady 10/03/18
Last reply 4 months ago
Hello I am back!

Hi, I am back here after a tough few months, maybe not MS-related but I am still having the numbness and tingling in my legs and still waiting to see the neurologist again!

In January we had an attempted break-in and then 2 weeks later I felt dizzy and fell down twice in the house.. this led to an agonising long time in the A&E and diagnosis of a hairline fracture in my foot. I have been discharged by the fracture clinic this week but my ankle is a bit swollen and painful after a trip to Aldi yesterday. But I was desperate to get out!

So just thinking about my health as I was diagnosed with osteoporosis in my 30s and need to take better care of myself. Was the dizzy spell related to epilepsy, as I have had partial fits in the past but it has been controlled by tablets. And I am going through the perimenopause now as well!

Anyway I am back as I know that people here can recognise living with different conditions! I like the new look of the website by the way.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
4 months ago

Hi and welcome back, @thequietlady .

You have been in the wars, haven’t you? Don’t discount stress as a contributory factor, as that attempted break-in must have upped your levels.

We all have to learn the lesson that we have to be careful. Less haste, more speed…… 😉

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.