Last reply 4 months ago
Hello, finally there!!

Good evening, I am able to relax now, finally with a diagnosis of RRMS being my Christmas present! You will know what I mean, after 3 years or so of tests it’s a relief. So I am waiting for an appointment with a Ben Turner or Dr Gnanapavan at the Royal London, anyone here know these people?

Also will be seeing about finances, MS Society have replied to an email with some excellent information.

Now it’s my dinner so will check in later. Thanks x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vixen
4 months ago

Hello @thequietlady, welcome aboard the HMS Warrior, the most refined of all battleships. Hmm, so not a great Christmas present but at least you have something concrete and can move on now. Care at the Royal London is well regarded, although not my hospital. You’re in good hands. All the best, and Happy New Year x

stumbler
4 months ago

@thequietlady , so the first days of the rest of your life. 😉

Can I ask responders to this post to avoid making any comments, which may leave the Forum open to legal action. Specific comments can be passed by Private Message.

thequietlady
4 months ago

Cheers @stumbler and @vixen!

grandma
4 months ago

Hi @thequietlady and welcome officially to our exclusive club. You already know the drill with us, so use us or lose us as the saying goes, talk to you soon😊😍

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.