Last reply 1 month ago
Hello

Hi all, my name is Amber and I just found out about this site. Am really looking forward to connecting. This MS journey is such a lonely road. Glad to be here.
Oh yeah, I am 45 and been living with MS for 25 years now. RRMS

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 month ago

Hi @amber578 and welcome.

Diagnosed 25 years ago, I bet you have a few tales to tell…….. 😉

grandma
1 month ago

Hi @amber578 as Stumbler has said welcome to our very exclusive club, and as you’ve had the beast for 25 yrs you can join us in the old codgers club as well!😜

kbmsutton1
1 month ago

Hi Amber. I just joined too and it really helps to talk it out. We can all help ourselves out. Can’t do this alone. I’m here if you want to discuss our situations

kbmsutton1
1 month ago

@amber578 I’m here now if you want to chat

kbmsutton1
1 month ago

@amber578 I just joined too and we all have our unique situations and stories. Sure we can help each other out. My name is Billy😊. MS is a tough disease on you mentally as well as physically. Love to chat.

calliems2002
1 month ago

Hey hey there @amber578…welcome to shift: I don’t normally post anything but I just love this site! I was diagnosed in 2002 at 22 years old: MS and I have been diagnosed roommates for 17+ years: if ever you want to chat let me know 😊

vixen
1 month ago

Hello @amber578 and @kbmsutton1, welcome to you newbies! I found Shift nearly two years ago now and it’s a big part of my life. Great for seeking advice, great to know that others understand, great for research, great for catching up with others, and for those sleepless nights when you need connection. Enjoy!

sam10
1 month ago

@amber578,
Welcome. I was diagnosed 25 years ago too (1994). This March will be our friendship anniversary). I live in Toronto. Take care

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.