fraz 31/01/18
Last reply 3 months ago
Hello

I am new here and look forward to meeting people with MS and exchanging rants and good stuff as well

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the โ€˜xโ€™.

There are no categories assigned yet.

vixen
5 months ago

Hello @fraz, welcome on board. Well, there are a fair few of you Canadians on here! This is a great site to use, even if only to know that there are so many people that understand how we feel at times. So, big trans-Atlantic hello! ๐Ÿ™‚

londonlad
5 months ago

Evening @fraz

Welcome to the forum; feel free to rant away, weโ€™ll likely join at times, but will defiantly listen for sure.

Cheers

petlamb
5 months ago

Welcome @fraz

High five to our new fellow MSer from across the wee pond. You’ll find we’re a friendly bunch. It’s a great site – query, learn, share, complain, rant, vent – whatever. We’re always here and will listen and support.

You’ve just joined a big MS family – and we’ll help you as much as we can.

Howdy! ๐Ÿ˜Š

fraz
3 months ago

I have been swimming lately in an indoor pool, and loving it. Well not really swimming but walking and treading water. Use to swim like a fish but the strokes are not there anymore.

To stiff to make them work but I have adapted to other movements.

grandma
3 months ago

Hi fraz, I have been banging on about swimming for weeks, best all round exercise especially for MSers, but like you, you don’t even have to be able to swim, just walking or floating and sculling will help๐Ÿ˜ Jill

leighlincoln
3 months ago

Hi Fraz from Australia and welcome x

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.