iain34 11/02/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Healthiest takeaway/ eating out options

Hi all, what would you recommend to have eating out? as recently diagnosed with rrms I am doing well with eating healthily, but struggle to chose what to have when eating out ? For example Chinese, Indian, chip shop, pub lunches etc

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 year ago

@iain34 , work on the basis of “a little bit of what you fancy does you no harm” and see how you feel the day after. Then be guided on your personal experiences.

iain34
1 year ago

I will see how I get on tonight! It’s made me hungry now though ha

Anonymous
1 year ago

I usually get an Indian vegetable curry. Can be quite greasy sometimes though so I don’t have this often.

naomih
1 year ago

Chicken (chunks) kebab with salad no sauce

sonia1984
1 year ago

Honestly love Indian take away. Especially anything with curry, do I think it’s the healthiest option probably not but the spices are amazing.

iain34
1 year ago

In the end I went to Frankie & benny’s and had a Cajun chicken pasta bake
I do miss eating whatever I like but looking at the positives it’s made me eat better, but will have to treat myself every so often ?

thecuriosity
1 year ago

bit of moderation, and more than just the same thing every day is probably a good start.

honestly, i just want to eat lots of things with noodles or stuff i won’t make myself at home. curries can be great but i’ve learnt it’s better to try and control what you’re having.

gotta love wagamamas or nandos actually, for being able to adjust what you’re getting, being filling, and you can sub out when there’s something you shouldn’t have (eg subbing out chips for corn, coleslaw or peas.)

tracyd
1 year ago

@iain34 …. all of your list on rotation with moderation – plus adding Mission Burrito onto the list 🙂 xx

leena
1 year ago

Anything without too many spices, since spicy for me triggers off my MS inflammation @iain34

iain34
1 year ago

Thanks for the feedback, yeah now and again I’ll treat myself but will try and stay clear of the hot varieties 👌

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.