paigexo 02/03/17
Last reply 11 months ago
Health question ?

Hey everyone , I really need help in finding a good protein powder that helps boost energy ( I really need it ) or supplements or both , I go to the gym 3 times a week and my energy is nor the same as a year ago & I suffer from bad fatigue, so I would really like something to help with energy as well as muscle mass if anyone can help me that would be great thank you! And I live in Canada , ordering from the us is expensive

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

spunky
11 months ago

@paigexo
Do you find your fatigue worse during the winter? I know I do and our Canadian winters are brutal.

I don’t take any other supplements besides iron and Vitamin D.

I hope you find something that works for you!

californiadreamin
11 months ago

I cant speak to it personally but have been considering options for my wife if fatigue becomes bad. I am not sure what you need for muscle mass is neccessarily the same as for the fatigue.

The things I was considering include Mitoq which MSTranslate did a segment on, here is a link to some of the videos:

Here is something from the rocky mountain center which is a group that I think has general mainstream information, but also open to some things not proven but worth exploring:

Dr Boster is also someone that I watch:

There are many others, but those were a few I thought would be worth glancing at.

californiadreamin
11 months ago

Sorry the 3rd link i pasted was incorrect (still pretty interesting). I think this is the one I meant to paste:

californiadreamin
11 months ago

arg, something about how youtube is pasting those. one more time:

simone2
11 months ago

Hi,I take vit d 40000iu, vit c 3000mgs, turmeric powder,magnesium,multi mineral complex,vitb complex and chlorella powder which really with fatique
if I stop taking supplements I don’t have so much energy.

Anonymous
11 months ago

Hi @paigexo I used to be a gym bunny but realised it’s just not my thing anymore. Have you thought about trying a different sport/exercise? I do stacks of yoga the strong tiring stuff when I’m feeling good and the gentler more therapeutic classes when I’m not. I love swimming but it takes me two days to get over a 30 minute min swim! There are some great diet suggestions above by juicing and making smoothies you can cram in chlorella, spirulina, turmeric, fruit and veg, chia seeds, flaxseeds etc which will give you LOADS of good nutrients. If that all sounds a bit weird it’s really not. Finally, can you build a rest in during your day and/or go to bed early. I work better on 8-10 hours sleep a night 😴 Good luck lovely.

paigexo
11 months ago

Thanks everyone! I do take vit D & multi vit but I still need mor energy , I sleep well n everything too so I don’t know

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.