Last reply 1 week ago
Headaches

I’ve been on Tecfidera for 2 weeks & just finished my 1st full dose; I’ve had all the common side effects, but I am getting better. However, the headaches are horrendous & limit my ability to function at 100%. Has anyone else dealt with this? If so, what did you do? Grasping here….

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 week ago

Hi @jane_blakeman_casey and welcome.

Hopefully, this post may help you :-

https://shift.ms/forums/topic/tecfidera-headaches

stumbler
1 week ago

@jane_blakeman_casey , I’ve just seen your post on the other thread.

If these headaches are making this medication intolerable, then contact your medical team to consider a change of Disease Modifying Therapy (DMT). Not all DMTs will work for a person – we’re all unique!

dominics
1 week ago

See my reply on this topic here: https://shift.ms/forums/topic/tecfidera-headaches

dominics
1 week ago

Though, scrolling up, @stumbler is the fastest person today!

bernadette
1 week ago

i couldn’t tolerate the full dose, headaches not the issue, i felt like i had the flu and lost 9 days of my life completely poleaxed. My neuro advice was to stop, recover, then stay for longer on the low dose, subsequently i have been on the combo of 120mg morning and 240 evening. everyone is different and neuros will generally consider dose adjusting. any DMD that is ruining your QoL has to be reconsidered immediately…especially as they may not be doing anything much at all, if we really face facts
hope you feel better soon

clarha
1 week ago

Did you actually know that cannabis now can be your alternative medicine? because of the Flower that extracts oil and it can be CBD OIL that relief body pains or lessens seizure attacks. Cannabis is now can Relief Pains but soon it will be a cure in people especially in curing Cancerous people. I may be looking forward to this and I am always! but for now, I guess we could start planting cannabis for future and start searching seeds to plant. In researching I across this page blimburnseeds.com/silversurfer-haze-by-blimburn and gaining some different information about cannabis.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.