Last reply 9 months ago
Headache

Hey guys!
I have this headache in the back of my head. It happened yesterday also and now. I’m not sure if it’s from me being tired or exhausted from the day. I am prone to migraines because of the MS but take medication for them. It controls the migraines pretty well.
This headache is very uncomfortable and I can do nothing but rest my head.
Has anyone experienced the same?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
9 months ago

@herstrength , firstly, I’m not medical.

I’m wondering whether this could be a tension headache, caused by a tightness across the neck and shoulders. Just a thought on that one.

Otherwise, I would discuss this with your Family Doctor or Neuro. There has been a recent study regarding headache as an MS symptom:-

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29299379?dopt=Abstract

henriette
9 months ago

Hi. How is the headache today?

henriette
9 months ago

Thanks for the link about headaches. It absolutely confirmed what my neuro suggested last year about the beginning of my symptoms way back in 1986!!

potter
9 months ago

I have a headache that is always at the back of my head, my neuro told me it is type of migraine. I had other doctors tell me this before but I didn’t believe them, it wasn’t like any migraine I had heard of. Before I was diagnosed I used a heated rice bag around my neck. That is a no no now so I use a handheld vibrator and it really helps. The massage vibrator came with a choice of tips, I use one that looks like a suction cup. I bought it at a local pharmacy for $20. If I understood right this type of migraine can be caused from having a lesion in the area where your brain connects to your spine.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.