loulou 19/03/13
Last reply 5 years ago
Has any one used this drug

Hi I suffer from quite bad chill blains in my hands and feet, thinking back this was probably my first symptom years ago, the last few weeks my feet have actually been painful with black patches on my soles and toes, I started to think it was severe frostbite Yikes! thoughts of toes being chopped off and everything have been going through my mind! my doctor seemed a little concerned and has put me on NIFEDIPINE, I took one last night and leterally 20 Mins later got all the expected after effects, slight dizzyness and blood gushing feeling, my feet have felt pretty dead lately and I could literally feel the warmth running through my legs, it was so weird, my feet feel alive and I can walk a biy better.
If anyone suffers from this also it may make a difference to you, has anyone had experience of this drug???

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

f3ng5hu1
5 years ago

I’d never heard of this one before,

The only one i take for the ms at the moment is ‘amitriptyline’ which seems to work great for things like tingles and other small ms flares. They are having me looked at with a view to dmd’s soon, though it’s something I’m very unsure about.

deirdremg
5 years ago

Well I’m new to this but I get this in my right leg, from my knee down to my toe and I remember getting it back in 2010 but I dismissed it as Shin splints (self diagnosis), when it was MS starting to show its ugly head :). I don’t take anything as I feel Im putting enough drugs into my system but I find heat (try heat patches) and massage really good.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.