chezy17 30/12/17
Last reply 5 months ago
Happy New Years Eve Eve!!

MS doesn’t always have to be about the bad things, managed to do a bike ride today. Didn’t smash my record of 17 miles, only 6 as I didn’t account for 2 steep inclines!!

Note to self, get fitter before I attempt steep inclines πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!

However, I still managed to get on a bike and ride 😊! Off out tonight with one of my bestie’s to consume vast amounts of Ale…who says MS can’t be about the fun right?!

Take care everyone 😊. Xx

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

teresapascolat
5 months ago

Hi chezy17!
What? 6 miles on a bike? Super&super well done!!! It makes me wanting to try😁😁😁! Yea, it’s good to hear about things that make us feel good. Well said!
Have a great time out and a great new yearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!

chezy17
5 months ago

Yeah 6 miles on a bike, had to walk some too as there was no way I was getting up them inclines πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!

I don’t do looking at the negatives very well, not to say I don’t have my bad days, but if having MS has taught me anything, you live your life and try not to sweat about the small stuff!

You’ll feel so much better when you do it 😊.

Thank you and you too 😊! Xx

stumbler
5 months ago

@chezy17 , you enjoy yourself tonight, carefully. πŸ˜‰

chezy17
5 months ago

Always πŸ˜‰ and thank you 😊!

rachaellouise
5 months ago

@chezy10 – have a good night chezy – good attitude and good effort with the bike ride . .. hopefully in reach of all of us soon .. ms can bog off lol!

rachaellouise
5 months ago

@chezy17πŸ’ͺ😊🌲

chezy17
5 months ago

Too much tequila πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!

I’m with you on the bog off MS chick, I just think it ain’t having me πŸ’ͺ!!

No-one knows how whats gonna happen tomorrow let alone in 10 years, so I just think sod it!

2018 we’re coming πŸ’ͺ! X

tog2-0
5 months ago

I know Chesterfield is only the backwater of Sheffield πŸ™‚
but we have invented bikes with engines. far more fun. zoooooooom!

That’s me in deep do-do for playing the big brother Sheffield card.
:p

chezy17
5 months ago

Haha, bet it would’ve been alot easier to get up them inclines πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I’ve never been on a motorbike, a rally car round a dirt track but never a motorbike.

I’ve been to Sheffield a few times, nearly went to uni there, but decided I wasn’t going to uni many moons ago πŸ˜‚!
Been shopping around there and it seemed ok.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.