Last reply 2 months ago
Happy days!

So after a lovely few days exploring Rome, and catching abit of a tan, I saw the neurologist today. Seems like my MS is taking a Benign course , or so it seems which to me is good news.

Ok, I know having any type of MS isn’t a good thing but if going numb on occasion and feeling tired is as possibly as bad as it’s going to get than I’ll take that 🤞!

So for now, I’m going to count my blessings and enjoy the holidays with my munchkins!

Happy Tuesday peeps! x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

grandma
2 months ago

Hi Chevy, so glad you had a nice few days in Rome, it’s on my bucket last, but at 62 and with an electric wheelchair/mobilitybscooter it will need a lot of planning and a good friend who wanes to go as well!😍

stumbler
2 months ago

That all sounds pretty positive, @chezy17 . Long may it continue.

chezy17
2 months ago

@ grandma It’s always been on mine too but up until now I’ve never got round to doing it. I did Paris last year I’ll think of some where for next year 😊, haha I went off on my own aswell! Life is too short, you can spend your life putting it off and saying there’s always tomorrow but what if there isn’t!?
I saw peeps with mobilty scooters off on their own, it can be done chick 😘!

chezy17
2 months ago

@ stumbler Thank you, I hope so I really do. Hoping a bit of good ole optimism is going to get me through 😊 and if all else fails there is always 🍷 right! 😂😂

cloudy
2 months ago

Chezy17 that’s great news had you changed anything in your lifestyle since ur last scan ? After my first mri I was really focused on diet & exercise etc etc but lately I’ve just let that all slip and I find find in back 11 years later with issues I’m still unsure if I will go on the tecfidera which was suggested by neuro I’m wondering if I gave the old life style a kick in the but would it give me another 11 years so curious if u changed anything 😄

chezy17
2 months ago

Hey.
To be honest I’ve not really changed anything, I try to avoid gluten as it affects my mineral absorption and I take vitamin d. I’m on the go all the time, I work and I’m bringing up two munchkins, I rest when I need to but I also make time for me. Other than trying to avoid stress, which is hard as it’s more outdoor factors that contribute. I’m not on meds but I will be,
Just in case but more cos of having the munchkins. I’ve only had MS for over 4 years that I know of but any relapse has always been sensory and I’m left with no obvious side affects which made the neuro say that. It’s not set in stone, it’s early days but I’m hoping he’s right.

It may too early to tell but alittle optimism never hurt right 😊.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.