Last reply 7 months ago
Hand pain solutions?

Is this where you post now to get it on the forum? I am very confused!

I am just looking for solutions to hand pain. I have had it for at least 10 years when ever i use my hands and my current solution is just not to use my hands… Which isn’t always practical. I have heard of some conditions where people get injections in their hands? Or someone suggested naproxen. I don’t know what to do, I just know I’m bored of the pre chopped vegetable selection in supermarkets and not being able to write for more than 30 seconds.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

melissa-g
8 months ago

Sorry I don’t have any advice, but just wanted to let you know that you are in the right place to post! I’m sure someone will have some input soon 🙂

stumbler
8 months ago

@kirstyscotland8 , this is something that would be worthy of a discussion with your MS Nurse.

But, just generally, some form of exercise would be beneficial. Would you be able to squeeze a sponge ball, to help?

spangle
7 months ago

Hi @kirstyscotland8,

I get pain in my hands as well, but I’m told mine’s caused by a side effect to Copaxone. It does tend to get worse after cooking and yes I can barely hold a pen anymore.

Do you get swelling as well or just pain?

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.