Last reply 2 weeks ago
Had a Great evening…

My wife’s 61st B-Day party last night. She had almost 30 friends & co-workers over in the party room of our complex; including 6 members of the family of my first wife (may Donna rest in peace)…

A good time was had by all; I scored enough brownie points to get myself out of trouble for a couple of times when I screw up in the future. 😉

There will probably be a wee bit of suffering over the next few days. And I am already planning my afternoon nap after I drop her off at work. But why not give Jos a B-Day party; we only live once…

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vixen
2 weeks ago

@edmontonalberta, sounds like it was a great success! I like the idea that you’ve built up some credit against getting into trouble in the future! Better start planning her next party….

katrinaf93
2 weeks ago

@edmontonalberta Happy Birthday to your wife! 😀 so glad the night was a success and everyone came together.

Also thank you for sharing something so light and positive on here!
xx

stumbler
2 weeks ago

@edmontonalberta . well done to you.

However, the 62nd birthday will loom large in 12 months. You haven’t set a precedent, which sets an expectation level, have you? 😯

potter
2 weeks ago

You people are all youngsters, we had a birthday party yesterday for my husbands family. They all have February birthdays. My mother in-law turned 96, brother in-law 71 my husband 68. I am considered the baby of that group I am 66. My son the chef made gluten free lasagna, salad, bread and pan cotta for dessert. I am glad you have a good time. Potter

edmontonalberta
2 weeks ago

Thank you all…

@vixen – one thing I am really good at is scre*ing up… So yes, I always build up brownie points to save myself later… LOL

@katrinaf93 – if you read my profile, it explains my philosophy. We only live once; I prefer to focus on the positives… 😉

@stumbler – Expectations for nextyear? I sent Jos to Indonesia for her 60th B-Day to visit her Mom & sisters; scored about 6 months of brownie points with that decision…

@potter – Genetics, genetics & genetics will determine90% of our life line; our lifestyle determines the rest… Hope the B-Day party was fun…

potter
2 weeks ago

The birthday party was fun we had to break it up early a snow storm was moving in. You are right about the genetics, my mom’s family if full of people with MS and ALS. Potter

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.