Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

davina
6 days ago

@grandma I like it! And a large group could be called a Long Nap

edmontonalberta
6 days ago

A “wobble” sounds like walking after a few drinks… 😉

grandma
6 days ago

That’s how most of us walk, frequently mistaken for being under the influence

doubleo7hud
6 days ago

MSdebators ™ job done ✅

rivka
5 days ago

There was a toy, and an ad on TV, in the states years ago, “webbles wobble but they don’t fall down”. MS is certainly webbles wobbling and yet……we do fall down! 😊

vixen
5 days ago

@doubleo7hud, you are a disgrace to The North! My contributions: A mess of MSers. or a Tingle.

Better still: a Shake of Shifters!

doubleo7hud
5 days ago

Definitely prefer “bunch of MSdebators” @vixen and your right I am a disgrace 😂 anyone else would struggle to make these legs look good tho 😎

*James bond eyebrow thing*

merfield
5 days ago

I’m with @double07hud….he’s got a way with words 👍🏻xx

watsoncraig
4 days ago

MSdebators sounds a bit serious, a wobble sounds good (describes me perfectly) but I am wobbling to the idea of being a Weeble, oh and @rivka they were also in the UK

dominics
4 days ago

@rivka – The toys were called Weebl3s and the strqplin3 was, “Weebles wobble but they don’t fall down”

Regarding a collective noun – I’d vote for a Tumble.

There was a Tumble of MS sufferers…

dominics
4 days ago

Fat thumbs mean I am forever clipping the numberline, you get it though.

rivka
3 days ago

@dominics and @watsoncraig, thanks. I never know what’s specifically an American iconic reference and what my Aussie and Brit friends will get. Goes both ways, sometimes the UK expressions leave me blank. 🤔

doubleo7hud
3 days ago

@watsoncraig it does sound a little serious 😂 it’s the big MSdebation debate, like brexit but slightly less boring and not as shouty.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.