Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

rmdaniels
4 days ago

Yes, if anyone knows please give us an update!

rivka
4 days ago

@grandma, we miss you!

stumbler
4 days ago

@rotherhamdave et al , Grandma hasn’t been seen on the Forum since May 15th, which is a bit of a concern………… 😕

look
4 days ago

I did wonder too and was a bit concerned. I hope you are alright @grandma I like your emojis especially the boxing glove 🙂
Lucy x

amyshift
4 days ago

@strictlysoca, I don’t suppose she came to the Sheffield meetup in May?

teresapascolat
4 days ago

Yes, @grandma where are you? 💚

d1zzy
4 days ago

@grandma has been such a great presence on here all the time I’ve been on here. I also sent a friend request but haven’t had a response. Hope you’re ok Dx

supermum1983
4 days ago

@grandma she is lovely hope shes ok. X

rotherhamdave
4 days ago

So nobody has heard then . Hmmm mystery 🤔

strictlysoca
4 days ago

I didn’t hear from dear @grandma for the meet up. I think @zoeb might have another means to contact so over to you dear @zoeb . I don’t think we heard from her though.

zoeb
3 days ago

@strictlysoca
She did give me her email address but I can’t find it anywhere… I’ve been looking for it in all of the places I can think of. Damn MS brain. I’m going to keep on looking.
Zoe

dominics
3 days ago

@zoeb – you can try and search your sent items around the time you last sent her a mail – roughly with a likely word you used. It is usually pretty effective. Assuming of course that you had sent her a mail!

Did she send it to you via DM on here?

Good luck.

zoeb
3 days ago

@dominics I didn’t send her an email because I couldn’t find where I’d written it! That was the problem!! Ha ha ha.
She came to our meet up and I took down her email address on something physical rather than putting it onto my phone (which was my first mistake) and then I’ve put it somewhere for safe keeping… second mistake.
I’m trying to rack my brains as to what I took with me that was paperbased on the first meet up we had and what I would have written it on!!!

dominics
3 days ago

@zoeb Aaah, I do that too and invariably lose it then. I have resorted to sending a one-word – TEST – email from my phone so know it has captured the address.

highlander
3 days ago

@zoeb
You’ll always find it in the last place you look 😀
Couldn’t leave it at 13 replys.

dominics
3 days ago

We need some hashtags on social media, #grandmawhereareyou #grandmacomeback #grandmaweloveyou #grandmawemissyou

rotherhamdave
3 days ago

@grandma we miss you
@grandma we do 🎤 🎶

stumbler
3 days ago

Having her email address probably won’t help. @grandma receives an email notification every time she’s mentioned.

chezy17
3 days ago

If you know her real name, why not try looking her up on Fb?

stumbler
3 days ago

If someone knows her real name, please let me know by Private message and I’ll see what I can find out.

Her email address doesn’t help. 😒

vixen
3 days ago

@grandma, lovely to see everyone pulling out all the stops to find you. Hurry and respond before we get Interpol involved! Xx

rotherhamdave
3 days ago

The prize is an ms cure

cosine
2 days ago

has anyone tried ms society. She used to be on there too. but i cant remember her user name on there.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.