sandwich 14/04/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Good YouTube channel by MS doc

I came across this MS Doc recently and he gets my seal of approval :-). I wish all neuro’s were like this. His channel has a lot of great information on treatment strategies and symptom management.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Feckin legend I really hope I have someone like him iv got my referral letter through for ms clinic I’m heading there next week to talk drugs and treatment. I want to slap my ms silly and kick the complete and utter [email protected] into touch for as long as possible. Cheers for that sausage sandwich 👍

sandwich
1 year ago

Yep He’s now on my subscribed list. Perhaps show this video at the appointment to illustrate the qualities you’re looking for 🙂 Best to set the bar from the start as you’re practically entering into a lifelong relationship of some sort. An important one at that.

gilbo
1 year ago

I could not agree more with approach of this neurologist. I feel really lucky to have been offered Lemtrada from outset as I did lots of research on all the drugs available & had decided this was definitely the drug I wanted to give me a fighting chance but love how he takes time to reallly review options with patients (I know you would hope that this is always what happens).

sandwich
1 year ago

I like this one too.

Talks of knowing your docs style.

If its not compatible with yours probably best to swap shop.

mermaidia11
1 year ago

I was diagnosed 22 years ago, when Mike boggild was working at Walton Centre in Liverpool. He was my doc!
He was indeed a legend and I was gutted when he moved to Australia. Actually kept in touch as well. He is a total star and knows his stuff.
Thanks for this, I will be watching with interest.
The neurologist I see now conjures visions of chocolate teapots…
Or perhaps it’s because I’m secondary progressive and they don’t have stuff for that and they only seem to be useful when you are newly diagnosed.
Do your research carefully about the DMDs and don’t piss them off by wishing for a Mike boggild. He is a ledgend throughout the neurological world, everyone knows him and so denting fragile egos by making comparisons won’t serve you well , is my humble opinion

mmhhpp
1 year ago

I have seen his videos before. Yes he is good. X

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

It’s very tempting to show the video tho mermaid lady il way it up when I get tet clinic or maybe just write down what he says and word it like I would sneekyly slip it in

mermaidia11
1 year ago

You are right dude, take no fucking notice of me – I thought it was Dr Mike buckled bus it’s not it’s an American dude with an excellent approach. Now I have watched the video and had a DUH [email protected]@head moment, I see very well what you mean.
Yes, asking him to go through the list of mads available on this fine country and having a frank, transparent and honest conversation about your individual prognosis in the long term and trying to match up a suitable med is an entirely sensible approach.
I am actually going on with your pragmatic, humorous outlook and supportive young family will also assist. Don’t listen to my jaded, ill informed advice. I understand that Sheffield have some great neurologists and so I won’t send look, it’s all in the preparation, so why don’t you write down all of your personal into points

mermaidia11
1 year ago

Pertinent points I meant to say! Excuse the typos (Using voice dictation because I’m a bit foggy eyed today… I’ll shut up)

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

I’m fecking foggy too today Iv had a headache for days keep souring me words and my legs are like they were before Christmas I might as well have a couple of sausages fer legs, middle leg not included. Bloody balance is fecked I no longer have to drink 🍺 perminantly pissed jobs a fecking good en on a plus

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.